VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Harukai1

Dec 12, 2019
Is there actually any penetration/real sex scene on the 18+ part, or is it just up to the mouth action?

Kainnen

Jun 8, 2021
Help, the game won't play because of this. Tbh I know nothing and can't understand what's happening rn.

Thank you in advance

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Help, the game won't play because of this. Tbh I know nothing and can't understand what's happening rn.

Thank you in advance
Which version did you download? It seems like you installed DLC in a version that already had them

Reactions: Kainnen

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Well the error log says that DLC1 is installed twice. 1.5.1 doesnt have dlcs installed by default, so try unpacking the archive again and copying all the DLCs in "game" subfolder again.

Did you maybe unpack the archive over the older version?

Reactions: Kainnen

Kainnen

Jun 8, 2021
Well the error log says that DLC1 is installed twice. 1.5.1 doesnt have dlcs installed by default, so try unpacking the archive again and copying all the DLCs in "game" subfolder again.

Did you maybe unpack the archive over the older version?
Thank you! Hahaha it finally work.

Mjimhenloo

Oct 31, 2021
Also How do I update my game build to v1.4.1 to v1.5.1? do i have to uninstall the game entirely? what about my savestates smething like that? will it go back to start?

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Does the game at any point acknowledges MC having tattoos? Curious if I missed a reference.

KirYn

Feb 2, 2022
Does the game at any point acknowledges MC having tattoos? Curious if I missed a reference.
Not that I noticed, which was a bit disappointing. I was a little surprised at some of the things that didn't get mentioned in Step 4 or the Wedding dlc, like if the MC made the pact with Derek.
Actually I'm curious as to whether Step 4 was originally intended to have moments in it like Step 2 and 3 and then got changed to being a large epilogue instead.

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
Not that I noticed, which was a bit disappointing. I was a little surprised at some of the things that didn't get mentioned in Step 4 or the Wedding dlc, like if the MC made the pact with Derek.
Actually I'm curious as to whether Step 4 was originally intended to have moments in it like Step 2 and 3 and then got changed to being a large epilogue instead.
No, Step 4 was always intended to just be a large epilogue to wrap up the storyline.

lailailei

Sep 22, 2021
in the wedding dlc, is anyone else having this issue where when trying to pick the options for what to focus on for the wedding, it always automatically picks the dance lesson? i can't progress any more since that part keeps looping by itself & the dance option is picked automatically :(

Yanaboo78

Nov 7, 2020
Well the Derek DLC is still being worked on so nothing of romance is going to happen. But also if you're planning on being with Cove I don't think Derek would even bring up the pack to the MC. Right now, the only romance is Cove's at the moment so we're just going to have to wait and see what happens.

Reactions: Angelaizawa

Aire_Flyeon123

Aug 26, 2020
Unfortunately, while the following instruction works:

The only Android DLC available in this thread is this only one, and this APK will only contain Step 3 DLC:

Sorry for the mass quote, but I want to notify those who are still wondering how to install the DLCs for the Android version.

Using the Android asset overriding which this game supports:

You can use the PC DLC to enable the DLC on the Android version.

There's an attachment you can unzip directly to your Android device's internal storage, but if that's not working for whatever reason, the following step-by-step instructions below should work as well.

First download the free version from the official web page:
I am using v1.4.0 version with Voiced Name Version
Then find the DLCs on the first page of this thread, download all three of them.
EDIT:

On your Android device's internal storage, make this directory structure:
Code:
Android
└── data
    └── ourlife.demo.apk
        └── files
            └── game
                ├── x-DLC_Step_1
                ├── x-DLC_Step_2
                └── x-DLC_Step_3
For each DLC content, extract them into their respective folders. You should end with this directory structure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If working, you should see the DLC being shown when you're going to select a moment:
View attachment 1413922
Here's one of the DLC moment being played:
View attachment 1413923
And the wedding dlc?

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes