• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.80 star(s) 24 Votes

sir1998

Aug 11, 2020
1647295197876.png

Our Life: Derek Beta Build 0.1 (PC, Mac, & Android)

We finally have a beta build of Derek's very first outing as the lead character in the story! Definitely no pressure, haha.
This Moment is both a fitting and unusual one to start with. It's the only Moment with a premise that both Cove and Derek share, inviting the boy as a guest to the Summer Soiree. It gives quite an immediate comparison at how different these two are in how they react to things, but it isn't a 100% new experience. There's still more Moments to look forward to that will show how totally different your summer adventures will be when spent with Derek.
You'll have to start a brand new file for Derek's beta content to unlock, but there is an option at the beginning to skip right to Step 2.

New Content:
  • An extra scene during the opening of Step 2 that introduces Derek's family, and lets you determine if Derek is a friend or crush
  • Derek's version of the Moment "Soiree"
  • 15,000 words of new content (it doesn't count the scenes that are the same from the original Soiree Moment)
  • New image assets that weren't seen in the main game, like Derek's formal look
It's hard to believe we're actually here after so many years of Cove's story. How strange and exciting. I really hope Derek will be worth the wait

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 1704405

We finally have a beta build of Derek's very first outing as the lead character in the story! Definitely no pressure, haha.
This Moment is both a fitting and unusual one to start with. It's the only Moment with a premise that both Cove and Derek share, inviting the boy as a guest to the Summer Soiree. It gives quite an immediate comparison at how different these two are in how they react to things, but it isn't a 100% new experience. There's still more Moments to look forward to that will show how totally different your summer adventures will be when spent with Derek.
You'll have to start a brand new file for Derek's beta content to unlock, but there is an option at the beginning to skip right to Step 2.
Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
New Content:
  • An extra scene during the opening of Step 2 that introduces Derek's family, and lets you determine if Derek is a friend or crush
  • 15,000 words of new content (it doesn't count the scenes that are the same from the original Soiree Moment)
It's hard to believe we're actually here after so many years of Cove's story. How strange and exciting. I really hope Derek will be worth the wait
Thank you.

NaniMaster242

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1704405

Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
New Content:
I love youuuuu Thank You

YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
yes lets goooo :D my only criticism is that this should be version 1.1 technically but I'm excited for Derek content :D

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
ok what is the acual game now? our life? or our life Derek? i wanna start playing the game. So idk what is the right first choice there? dont wanna spoiler anything for me

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
ok what is the acual game now? our life? or our life Derek? i wanna start playing the game. So idk what is the right first choice there? dont wanna spoiler anything for me
The game is Our Life: Beginnings & Always (the first in the Our Life serie) and the only love intrest avarable so far is Cove, Derek's DLC is just a beta and sometime by the end of the year we shoud also have Baxter's DLC
There are no spoiler, the game is divided in 4 steps wich have 12 moments each (step 4 aside since it's a big epologue) made to be played in whatever order you want

Reactions: sweaterweather4327

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
The game is Our Life: Beginnings & Always (the first in the Our Life serie) and the only love intrest avarable so far is Cove, Derek's DLC is just a beta and sometime by the end of the year we shoud also have Baxter's DLC
There are no spoiler, the game is divided in 4 steps wich have 12 moments each (step 4 aside since it's a big epologue) made to be played in whatever order you want
and what is the 18+ patreon content verson?

verlyone

Mar 12, 2018
even if the devs make another patreon exclusive for step 4 cove and the mc (and that's still a big maybe because there are way too many other things on her plate to do) it will still fit with the themes of this game. just like the first one did. the mc is never really shown so "seeing the mc fuck" is not going to happen. lol reading about it is what we are waiting to see if it sakes out though. it all depends on if she has time with the two dlcs, all the work for the extended demo for OL2, and she's very active on social media with Q&A as well as sharing fan art that people make of the game.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
. the mc is never really shown so "seeing the mc fuck" is not going to happen. lol
Well, THAT little bit of news just completely killed ANY interest I might have had to keep up with this game.

I mean, I get it. If it isn't what the creator wants to go into, then fine.... it IS the creator's game and their decisions are the only ones that really matter.

But wow. THIS decision is going to have a good portion of the audience walk away because now it feels as if all the 'build up" that takes place in the game is going to have absolutely NOTHING in regard to pay-off. It's just going to feel like one extended "cock-tease" of a game due to the avoidance of content in general, which I promise you ... will result in people being annoyed as time goes on.

But hey. It WAS a fun ride while it lasted. But this is clearly where I get off the ride and part ways.

ztm8

Dec 5, 2016
Honestly, unless you go into it with the expectations of getting SEX out of it, the game never really teases you about sex (or at least, never felt like it to me). It's mostly a feel-good, wholesome story about a couple (or not, depending on your choices) growing up together, and if you do really get into it, then the Step 4 marriage DLC really hits ya in the heart.

But this is F95, people wants any and all characters to fuck so hard they get brain damage! (not that am not any different)

Devs did do the one h-scene, which is not even in the base game anyway, but it always felt to me like they let themselves get their arms twisted into doing it.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Honestly, unless you go into it with the expectations of getting SEX out of it, the game never really teases you about sex (or at least, never felt like it to me). It's mostly a feel-good, wholesome story about a couple (or not, depending on your choices) growing up together, and if you do really get into it, then the Step 4 marriage DLC really hits ya in the heart.

But this is F95, people wants any and all characters to fuck so hard they get brain damage! (not that am not any different)

Devs did do the one h-scene, which is not even in the base game anyway, but it always felt to me like they let themselves get their arms twisted into doing it.
From what I remember the h scene was always planned.

Reactions: Jiffie and ellisad
4.80 star(s) 24 Votes