• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.80 star(s) 24 Votes

sir1998

Aug 11, 2020

Our Life: Derek Beta Build 0.2 (PC, Mac, & Android)!

We've got this month's Derek Beta Build today! It includes the Moment from before, Derek's version of Soiree, and a new one. This time the Moment is entirely disconnected from anything that happened in the base story- it's a whole new adventure.
You'll have to start a brand new file for Derek's beta content to unlock, but there is an option at the beginning to skip right to Step 2.

New Content:
  • The Derek Moment "Siblings"
  • 22,500 words of new scenes
  • A beta choice menu to let you choose which Moment to play first out of the two that are available in this beta
  • New backgrounds and a new outfit for Derek

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018

Our Life: Derek Beta Build 0.2 (PC, Mac, & Android)!

We've got this month's Derek Beta Build today! It includes the Moment from before, Derek's version of Soiree, and a new one. This time the Moment is entirely disconnected from anything that happened in the base story- it's a whole new adventure.
You'll have to start a brand new file for Derek's beta content to unlock, but there is an option at the beginning to skip right to Step 2.
Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
New Content:
  • The Derek Moment "Siblings"
  • 22,500 words of new scenes
  • A beta choice menu to let you choose which Moment to play first out of the two that are available in this beta
  • New backgrounds and a new outfit for Derek
Does this contain all the other DLCs or just Derek?

Also, the main game was updated as well:

sir1998

Aug 11, 2020
Our Life: Derek Beta Build 0.3 (PC, Mac, & Android)!

Wow, we're already up to our third Derek beta and the third new Moment becoming available! Before we know it, all of the Step 2 Derek content will be done. But for now, I hope you'll enjoy what we've got so far

New Content:
  • The new Moment "Responsible"
  • Almost 25,000 new words!
  • A BG time of day alteration was added to Siblings that was missing before
Thank you for checking it out. Feel free to let us know what you think of this adventure!

memoireantique

Jun 25, 2020
That was so fun!!!
I think this might be my new fav moment from the three we have so far, can't wait to buy it once it's released!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, we're already up to our third Derek beta and the third new Moment becoming available! Before we know it, all of the Step 2 Derek content will be done. But for now, I hope you'll enjoy what we've got so far
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
New Content:
Thank you for checking it out. Feel free to let us know what you think of this adventure!

Reactions: -Evie-
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone know what a "pop-y tune" is? Literally never heard that term before.
I didn't hear it either.
What I think they mean though is like the tune is popular, so you can imagine the playstation startup sound effects or the wii shop music. Or if its refering to a song then you can imagine MJ, Beatles or whatever. Pop in general, I guess.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Anyone know what a "pop-y tune" is? Literally never heard that term before.
Yeah, the genre is for Pop music (this is music you'll find on "top # charts"; it can be anything from Rock/Country/Rap/RNB/Techno/etc. all of them, but typically have an upbeat/dance like beat to it that "everyone" can enjoy, even if you're not into that genre), and they're using slang by puting "y" at the end (pronounced "EE"); this means "very" or "type" depending on the context. so like a "Rock-y" tune, a "Rap-y" tune; oof, it doesn't work with some of the other genres, usually you can use the term "-Ish" or "-y" interchangeably.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019

Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
New Content:
Thank you so much for this~

NaniMaster242

Jun 8, 2020

Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
New Content:
Thank Youu.. Awwwww Derek is such a charmer. I cannot wait for his full dlc

4.80 star(s) 24 Votes