VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
This derek dlc is everything I wanted, but i think after playing these 3 imma wait for the full release, so I can get the full Derek experience.

But honestly, I'm so glad they went with all this, I just thought they would only have us do stuff with adult Derek, so this is a lovely surprise, thanks devs!

Last edited:
Reactions: Amnelis

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
This derek dlc is everything I wanted, but i think after playing these 3 imma wait for the full release, so I can get the full Derek experience.

But honestly, I'm so glad they went with all this, I just thought they would only have us do stuff with adult Derek, so this is a lovely surprise, thanks devs!
They will only let us do stuff with adult Baxter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotibun

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Sorry to bother y'all but I don't think it's been asked in this way yet; if you download 0.3 and add all the DLCs can you still do everything/all moments with Cove romantically from the base game while still getting Derek's special moments as friends? Love Derek as a friend but Cove is the only LI I ever had in mind. Appreciate anyone's time!

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry to bother y'all but I don't think it's been asked in this way yet; if you download 0.3 and add all the DLCs can you still do everything/all moments with Cove romantically from the base game while still getting Derek's special moments as friends? Love Derek as a friend but Cove is the only LI I ever had in mind. Appreciate anyone's time!
You should be able to, Derek content is strictly derek stuff, and it will give you the option to swap to his stuff when you get to step 2/skip to step 2

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Also, Can I just say, playing Derek's route with your characters height set to the tallest is so funny at some points-
Personally I think it would be hilarious to play with a short char (2 out of 5 option) who is just a little bit taller than Derek (maybe gets the chance to tease him about it) and then Derek hulks out in step 3/4 while main char barely gets taller and Derek lifts them effortlessly off their feet with one arm.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Personally I think it would be hilarious to play with a short char (2 out of 5 option) who is just a little bit taller than Derek (maybe gets the chance to tease him about it) and then Derek hulks out in step 3/4 while main char barely gets taller and Derek lifts them effortlessly off their feet with one arm.
Being lifted like that is basically my dream :love::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Keremi

Jun 8, 2022
Anyone have this? They uploaded in patreon
Our Life: Derek Swimsuit (Step 4)

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Back for advice again :geek:
Finally playing Step 4 after putting off saying goodbye to Cove and company for as long as I could-just to confirm the wedding occurs after the regular Step 4, right? And you do have to say you’re engaged at that point, right?

Want to make sure I’m playing the intended end last if that makes sense. As always I appreciate anyone’s time/help in advance
F593E398-BCA3-40F1-96B5-A2ED2742CC33.gif

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 23 Votes