VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes
Jan 26, 2020
Oh come on, I literally chose the options to be a boy and yet all the choices the game's given me so far is all so girly. I was hoping you got to play as the top. What a letdown.
"yet all the choices the game's given me so far is all so girly" I would not say they are girly, but rather childish because you literally start off as a child (no older than 7). Later on you can tease Cove more and be more on the 'tough' side for lack of better word. While there is no sex, (unless you play the patreon exclusive, but that's like a separate game with just an intimate scene) Cove can be either more direct or more 'submissive' depending on your choices and stuff. In my personal playthrough I always imagined him as the bottom between the mc (me) and him because my own choices were all about teasing him and making him blush (this can also change to the opposite depending on choices/personality outcome and the level of comfort/skinship that you agree on starting step 3) However, the game is always about being in touch with your emotions, both the mc and Cove are caring people, so if you find that 'girly', then yes, it's probably no the game for you

Last edited:

astra1010

Sep 5, 2021
Seems like new update next month for Bax DLC!

Today's post: Yeah, there's currently no guest room BG for when the MC stays at Baxter's apartment. It wasn't worth making the DLC come out a week or two later for this, haha. However, it is going to be made! Next month we'll be doing an update to OL1 to fix the errors that have been reported, add the credit names for those who joined in May but after the DLC was finished, and to insert this background ✨

((sorry for low quality but I couldn't upload original pic))

periwinkle22

Jun 11, 2023
Our Life: Cove Hotel Garbs (Step 4, Patreon Bonus)

Our Life: Beginnings & Always is back on the regular sneak peek rotation! I'll be switching back and forth between OL2 and this upcoming Bonus Moment until it has released.

After an incredible, yet exhausting wedding day, you and Cove can get very comfy in your hotel room

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
I hope there's more content in this one. Not that the other was wasn't appreciated for a non NSFW game, but it was very lacking.

Reactions: astra1010

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
While I'm glad the seaboy gets some more action, I wish they give Derek a little bit more content. At this point, I feel like he's treated a little bit unfairly, has the least amount of quality time with the MC, considering most of his Step 2 moment all has something to do with his family. Sure it's part of his inner conflict and development, but it also hurts his playthrough the most. Not helped with him only appearing as cameo in Step 3. So yeah, between him and Baxter, I think he doesn't get as much love :cry:

periwinkle22

Jun 11, 2023
Our Life: Hotel Bathroom BG (Step 4, Patreon Bonus)

How fancy. The robe/towel clothing layers I shared earlier weren't there to skip past cleaning up after the wedding. The process of unwinding in a nice big tub is part of the story! And it's a large enough bath for two

But because this is an 18+ bonus story, I'll include the disclaimer that you can't have sex in the bathtub, haha. It's too slippery and solid for Cove to make that venture. You can joke about it, though.

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes