VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes
Jan 26, 2020
If anyone wouldn't mind sharing the DLCs that would be nice indeed. Though I'm not sure if the DLCs will receive any updates
The other DLCs were already all shared (you can see the comment above redirecting to the comment) except the Baxter DLC so here yall go:

Baxter DLC 1.7.1:

I wonder why the Android DLCs weren't updated though (Only base game was)

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
so is this game finale done all the dlc out and in one nice package
And the we currently have one nsfw 18+ additional moment (though don't try merging them in, it's standalone and will fully bork both things if you try). Though as you may have seen, getting a second one soon-ish.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
If anyone wouldn't mind sharing the DLCs that would be nice indeed. Though I'm not sure if the DLCs will receive any updates
For all that only need the single rpa files instead of the entire game folder,
Here's all the updated DLCs for the new 1.7.1 base game:

Have Fun.
Until the new Cove Wedding Night Bonus Moment
UwU

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
The other DLCs were already all shared (you can see the comment above redirecting to the comment) except the Baxter DLC so here yall go:

Baxter DLC 1.7.1: Mega

I wonder why the Android DLCs weren't updated though (Only base game was)
Wait, you mean the DLCs got no new updates except Baxter's?

periwinkle22

Jun 11, 2023
The android version of Voiced Name DLC on Itch seems to have the base game with it. It's 1GB huge. I didn't notice that at first! Maybe that's why it had to be updated to latest version.

Voiced Name DLC (PC) included in the files Jollira shared works well on the 1.7.1 build so far. I'm not sure if it's a different/updated version but I doubt it'll pose any problems even so. I'll try and see!

Last edited:
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
The android version of Voiced Name DLC on Itch seems to have the base game with it. It's 1GB huge. I didn't notice that at first! Maybe that's why it had to be updated to latest version.

Voiced Name DLC (PC) included in the files Jollira shared works well on the 1.7.1 build so far. I'm not sure if it's a different/updated version but I doubt it'll pose any problems even so. I'll try and see!
To be fair, the old ones for pc were huge cause they weren't rpa but an audio files of every name for all four of Cove's voices. But yeah 1 gb is the full game size so GB Patch should fix that.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
To be fair, the old ones for pc were huge cause they weren't rpa but an audio files of every name for all four of Cove's voices. But yeah 1 gb is the full game size so GB Patch should fix that.
Looks like the voices name DLC is no longer linked in the result post, either.

sp_Ace

Dec 13, 2020
The 1.7.1 Android Ver. linked on the first page of this thread is just the base game. None of the DLCs are included on there.
Apparently, you only need to update the base game on android to ver 1.7.1 (with the dlcs remaining as is, as seen in itch. Someone from GB confirmed this is correct). Eviefyre is kind enough to share the ver 1.7.0 dlcs here:

GGGBabyBaby

Aug 20, 2019
Apparently, you only need to update the base game on android to ver 1.7.1 (with the dlcs remaining as is, as seen in itch. Someone from GB confirmed this is correct). Eviefyre is kind enough to share the ver 1.7.0 dlcs here:
Okay, thank you so much for the help!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurLifeBeginningsAndAlways-1.7.1DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ghhb_
4.70 star(s) 25 Votes