VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Also! Just came across this while checking to see what tier had the beta build (it's the $10 one but IDK who here has that.)

Vacation Time! (June 29th-July 14th)
Hey everyone,
Today is the day I leave on my two week vacation ✨. Things are going up early since I'm leaving later in the afternoon and I wanted today's posts to be live before I'm gone. I've scheduled more posts to go up here on the Patreon while I'm away, so that'll continue as normal.
But I won't be able to answer messages in a timely manner and little to no game development will be happening during my trip. This is the first time I've planned to be away to this degree for this long since I began making VNs as a career. I like being around as much possible. Though, you can't work all the time. I appreciate the support and understanding for me taking this break. It's been very sweet of you ️.
I'm looking forward to taking it easy for a while, and I'm also looking forward to being back and being able to share more of OL2 and the Cove Bonus Moment.
Take care, and I'll talk to you again soon!

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

Our Life: Patreon Bonus Partial Beta 0.1 Build
Hello again already!
What a surprise, haha. This month almost didn't have a new beta build, but it came together in the end. Hooray! Everybody on the team worked hard to make this happen before I left on my trip. But I also have to release this the same day I'm leaving, and that means there's a double post today.
It's not a massive update like we've had with the Baxter DLC, but it reached the threshold for what I think is worth putting out as a beta (10,000 words or more).
And I figured people would be happy to see Cove again after such a long time. Sure, he appeared a little in the Derek and Baxter stories, but that's simply not the same as having a truly Cove-centric event. So, here we are with this last-minute beta build!
Info of Note:
This build has no adult content, it stops before it gets to that point in the event, and I didn't want people to assume it did by marking it as such. Later versions of the beta will be listed as 18+ to make it clear that there is mature content.
Currently one of the backgrounds needed for this event is incomplete, so I borrowed one from our old game XOXO Droplets as a place holder, haha.
There's imperfections in how everything works right now that'll be ironed out/improved on with future updates. If you come across an error report screen, you can click the ignore button to keep playing!
Links:

I'm including mirrors in case the original links get over-taxed. Also, you can bypass the quota limit by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!

Content Added:
  • 10,000 words of the script
  • A questionnaire to fill out the details of your life
  • Some new screens to pick out things
Alright, I'd say this is a nice place to sign off on. I hope you'll enjoy spending more time Mr. Ocean Man. Have fun everyone

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021

Hello again already!
What a surprise, haha. This month almost didn't have a new beta build, but it came together in the end. Hooray! Everybody on the team worked hard to make this happen before I left on my trip. But I also have to release this the same day I'm leaving, and that means there's a double post today.
It's not a massive update like we've had with the Baxter DLC, but it reached the threshold for what I think is worth putting out as a beta (10,000 words or more).
And I figured people would be happy to see Cove again after such a long time. Sure, he appeared a little in the Derek and Baxter stories, but that's simply not the same as having a truly Cove-centric event. So, here we are with this last-minute beta build!
Info of Note:
This build has no adult content, it stops before it gets to that point in the event, and I didn't want people to assume it did by marking it as such. Later versions of the beta will be listed as 18+ to make it clear that there is mature content.
Currently one of the backgrounds needed for this event is incomplete, so I borrowed one from our old game XOXO Droplets as a place holder, haha.
There's imperfections in how everything works right now that'll be ironed out/improved on with future updates. If you come across an error report screen, you can click the ignore button to keep playing!
Links:
Windows/Linux Download Link
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
I'm including mirrors in case the original links get over-taxed. Also, you can bypass the quota limit by logging in to a Google Drive account, then on the file's download page, click "Add shortcut to Drive" in the upper right corner. Save it to your Drive, then create a new folder, put it inside, and download the folder!
Windows/Linux Download Link Mirror
Mac Download Link Mirror
Android Download Link Mirror
Content Added:
Alright, I'd say this is a nice place to sign off on. I hope you'll enjoy spending more time Mr. Ocean Man. Have fun everyone
GOD FUCKING DAMNIF THERES NO SEX FUCK SHIT UGHHH

Miukinnie02

Jul 26, 2021

Hello again already!
Info of Note:
Links:
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
Mac Download Link Mirror
Content Added:
Oh congrats to the team!! ^-^

• Haha
Reactions: ricebunnyx

sp_Ace

Dec 13, 2020

Hello again already!
Info of Note:
Links:
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
Mac Download Link Mirror
Content Added:
Thank you as always, Thomas! ❤

Savaralyn

Apr 30, 2023

Hello again already!
Info of Note:
Links:
Mac Download Link
Android Download Link
Mac Download Link Mirror
Content Added:
This is so great, thank you for the links!
Totally got blueballed by the cut-off in the beta though, can't wait for the full release

astra1010

Sep 5, 2021
I played the beta and it was all cute but.. They are really again with this weird non descriptive parts "down there" ? :ROFLMAO: I never know what thes are supposed to mean

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
I played the beta and it was all cute but.. They are really again with this weird non descriptive parts "down there" ? :ROFLMAO: I never know what thes are supposed to mean
Non-descriptive? They are as descriptive as possible without using crude language, or the actual terms. If you don't understand, that suggests you might not be old enough to be on this site...

It has options for 'a part that sticks outwards' and 'a frontal opening', as well as both. I'll give you a hint - a vagina doesn't 'stick outwards'...

senaizumiP

Mar 28, 2021

Depending on what's been done you might be able to continue using the old version of the Baxter DLC, but most likely someone else will have to upload it.
can someone help me? wedding, derek & baxter dlc.rpa are already in the game foles but for some reason it wont show that its installed (on joiplay btw)

Little PoGo

Mar 11, 2022
can someone help me? wedding, derek & baxter dlc.rpa are already in the game foles but for some reason it wont show that its installed (on joiplay btw)
How exactly did you install DLC? Because, to make it work, all DLC must be in "game" folder. It should look like this. eryht767u.png

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes