5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022

Our Life: Now & Forever Prologue Beta Build 1.3.0 (PC, Mac, Android)

School's out and it's time for the next adventure in the neighborhood! The new Our Life 2 prologue demo is ready to go.
Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
Important Notes:
  • Saves from prior builds may not be loadable in this beta
  • One background is currently only a sketch, the finished version will be in future updates
New Content:
  • 14,000 words of new scenes
  • New locations and a new music track implemented
  • There's now sound effects throughout all the events!
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
Thank you very much for the patience and excitement for another expansion! I'm really glad people are having a good time with the story. I hope you all enjoy this most recent development
Hi, sorry to bother but I was wondering if you happen to have the Baxter our life beta?
a few days ago they took it out and no one seems interested in uploading it in the other thread

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
IIRC there are two teams, one on each game. But yeah the main focus is finishing off the Baxter DLC so it can be done.
That part I didn't know, so there's definitely hope then! Better part about this is once the Baxter DLC is done we'll probably be getting more consistent updates for N&F

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022
That part I didn't know, so there's definitely hope then! Better part about this is once the Baxter DLC is done we'll probably be getting more consistent updates for N&F
I don't know if I'm correct in stating this but from what I've read, only the prologue will be beta and for a moment, then a kickstarter will be held (I hope it will release a level so that Ren is a possible romance :3) so They do not know if they will continue to release betas from the moments or from an entire stage
I'm sorry if I'm wrong about something, it was what I remember reading in the objectives of some month and the answers to questions on Tumbr

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
Adding onto this, according to a comment from the developer on a discussion topic, after the Baxter DLC is completed this will be the only game they'll be working on. So just leaving this comment to serve as a confirmation for my previous one
No problem! I'm happy you're looking forward to it. Next year the game will be the only project we're developing when right now there's still DLCs for the first Our Life game, so at that point there will be more news for the game that comes more often.
Edited to add the comment as a quote.
(2nd edit to clarify the comment was in December, so next year refers to this year)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes