5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

igg

Feb 25, 2018
Shawna reworked the display for advanced pronouns selections during the MC creation process! It's got a bigger spread and includes the different ways multiple pronouns can be sprinkled throughout the script.

Also, you can switch how multiple pronouns are used at any point in the game by clicking the Info Tab on the quick menu, opening the Your Details screen, and then hitting the 'update' button by the pronoun that's currently listed as in-use. That wasn't entirely clear before, haha.

Senjue

Feb 21, 2022
Anyone have the Qiu Ballet Outfit Sketch (Step 3)?
Qiu's still gotta keep up with practice even as a young adult, so here's the sketch of their ballet look in S3 !

This also might be the last Step 3 related piece of art that'll be worked on for a while. Now that I'm drafting/writing for OL2 again, we'll be going back to Step 1 assets.
02ba14e04e9cf3e34acb827383e98dd01bfaed18bae5894936a13d5aeeb584ce.png

Last edited:

ricebunnyx

Jan 16, 2023
This is the finished alterative outfit and hairstyle changes .

Things have certainly come a long way in terms of the character art. But, as I mentioned in the sketch preview, we can save the rest of the Step 3 work for much later. Now that the script is coming along more regularly, we're gonna need more assets for Step 1!

a0c96b53c45780e5b1e3ce60d8ad596941334440175d5d3ad8e74c21b0d5fa0d.png

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I feel like with the work updates I'm seeing everyday over on discord, there's gotta be another beta release soon. I could be completely wrong, but its just a hunch I have.
I hope so. It's been quite a while and they have said they are close to done with the Prologue script.

Reactions: Tunak23 and dj756

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This game is incredibly cute and well written. The other Our Life game was already great, but I feel like this one already has an extra level of charm, whimsy and magic with its two main characters/love interests as they are. At first when I found out that Qiu would eventually identify as 'gender fluid' I was a bit turned off because I was afraid it would focus more on his "gender identity" than his personality. However, although it's yet to reach that stage in the game, I feel pretty confident that won't be an issue - as mentioned, both love interests have engaging and original personalities all of their own.

I was disappointed when I got to the end of the current demo. Looking forward to more!

EDIT: Not gonna lie, I did find that red haired twelve year old a bit annoying though.

Luunar

Jul 12, 2022
This game is incredibly cute and well written. The other Our Life game was already great, but I feel like this one already has an extra level of charm, whimsy and magic with its two main characters/love interests as they are. At first when I found out that Qiu would eventually identify as 'gender fluid' I was a bit turned off because I was afraid it would focus more on his "gender identity" than his personality. However, although it's yet to reach that stage in the game, I feel pretty confident that won't be an issue - as mentioned, both love interests have engaging and original personalities all of their own.

I was disappointed when I got to the end of the current demo. Looking forward to more!

EDIT: Not gonna lie, I did find that red haired twelve year old a bit annoying though.
I wholeheartedly agree with your overall opinion on the game! I don't think the game is going to make a big focus of Qiu's gender identity but I do think it's going to tie in a bit to his personality such as things he likes to do e.g,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think it'll be presented in a way where it's constantly in your face though. I also agree that Tamarack can be a bit much but I like her character overall.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes