5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022
Really love the room decoration mechanic that's the kind of personalisation only top visual novels have out there, Tamarack & Qiu surely are on for one hell of teen years they are going to change so much from their little kiddo phase that is honestly surprising.

Tamarack is huge as an adult indeed she really is like a big momma bear, even if she is not my prototype in terms of looks I believe when we reach that moment of the plot our emotional connection with the characters must be tremendous and little prejudices around the fandom could be surpassed just by that alone.

Qiu really is femine looking and would have made me doubt on the first place they started out as a boy on the first place, gender fluid characters on fiction are still not overly popular so gotta praise the developers for taking a chance and showcasing them to the larger public.

Still cannot help but wonder which characters will be the side lovers on Our life 2 or if we will get any, will always vouch for at least one or two options even if with smaller content, another female love interest and know the orange haired boy was kinda confirmed? No idea would love to hear the theories you guys have regarding love interests.
(not confirmed) Renee is being considered to be a romance in the second game because of the great reception she received among many people and I think I have read (in the questions she answers on tumblr) that they could add her as a challenge on kickstarter.
Sorry if in the end it turns out that Renee doesn't end up being one of the romances in the end, although I hope so!

Reactions: ImNotMe and Tunak23

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
(not confirmed) Renee is being considered to be a romance in the second game because of the great reception she received among many people and I think I have read (in the questions she answers on tumblr) that they could add her as a challenge on kickstarter.
Sorry if in the end it turns out that Renee doesn't end up being one of the romances in the end, although I hope so!
Even if they are not my love interest to go per say certainly hope they are in as indeed many across the community were interested on the idea and certainly adds to the whole setting!

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
You can't.
One of the ask on tumblr was something along these lines and the answer was that you never call Qiu boyfriend.
Probably because it would imply Qiu is male, witch is wrong even if they use he/him sometimes
I recalled something like that but was unsure wether I only imagined it or if they changed it, it's a bummer. I believe the devs also mentioned that Qiu would be upset if the female PC considers herself straight if she's dating them.
bruh....
well at least we have tamarack

Reactions: Tunak23

Ren123432fd

May 10, 2022
Four, in the future, for Our Life 2, will we get Ren and Baxter as love interests?
Baxter No, he's not going to get another story. Sorry. And Renee, if there is a side option romance, it will be her for sure. But I can't guarantee that there will be time to make one because this game is so much more complicated and time consuming to do, and there's already going to be two full leads to handle. So I'm afraid it's possible there won't be any side interests.
This is from the April Q&A. So Renee could be a DLC romance

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

Our Life: Now & Forever Prologue Beta Build 1.3.1 ☕ (PC, Mac, Android)
You're very correct there, Qiu. Things are changing around Golden Grove and GB Patch Games. This beta brings us to the long awaited conclusion of the Step 1 prologue! Hooray ️. It's taken absolutely ages to get to this point, haha. But going forward OL2 will be getting much more frequent updates. It's exciting.
Another change is that now there's a suggestions thread for those on the Influencer tier! It applies to this latest beta.

Now here are the download links.

And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I'm in the process of uploading mirror builds. I'll link them here when they've finished saving.

Android Download Mirror (uploading still)
Important Notes:
  • Saves from prior builds may not be loadable in this beta
  • This will be the final beta available at the Fans tier. Every beta after this will be at the Insiders tier and up. This beta won't be removed from the Fans tier, however. It'll be considered an extended demo and kept as a bonus reward for those on the Fans tier until the content is released publicly to everyone.
New Content:
  • 18,000 words of new scenes
  • New locations, a new music track, and a new CG were implemented
  • MC's room decorating system is in place
  • A leaf falling animation appears in the deep forest
  • Small fixes to typos/errors from the prior build
Thank you for all the patience as OL: N&F slowly came along in between our work on Our Life: B&A. I hope you'll enjoy how the prologue resolves, and that you'll look forward to getting into the heart of the story later. I'm certainly ready to put a lot more time into in developing this game. We're gonna do our best !

Thomas1999

May 12, 2020

You're very correct there, Qiu. Things are changing around Golden Grove and GB Patch Games. This beta brings us to the long awaited conclusion of the Step 1 prologue! Hooray ️. It's taken absolutely ages to get to this point, haha. But going forward OL2 will be getting much more frequent updates. It's exciting.
Another change is that now there's a suggestions thread for those on the Influencer tier! It applies to this latest beta.

Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
And since we've had some problems in the past with so many people downloading beta builds that they get locked out by Google Drive, I'm in the process of uploading mirror builds. I'll link them here when they've finished saving.
Windows/Linux Download Mirror
Mac Download Mirror
Important Notes:
  • This will be the final beta available at the Fans tier. Every beta after this will be at the Insiders tier and up. This beta won't be removed from the Fans tier, however. It'll be considered an extended demo and kept as a bonus reward for those on the Fans tier until the content is released publicly to everyone.
New Content:
Thank you for all the patience as OL: N&F slowly came along in between our work on Our Life: B&A. I hope you'll enjoy how the prologue resolves, and that you'll look forward to getting into the heart of the story later. I'm certainly ready to put a lot more time into in developing this game. We're gonna do our best !
Sorry it can sometimes take me a while to get these up but I'm on UK time and the always come out just as I'm going to bed.

sp_Ace

Dec 13, 2020
Sorry it can sometimes take me a while to get these up but I'm on UK time and the always come out just as I'm going to bed.
Thank you as always, Thomas! ❤ And don't worry about taking a while to upload, we all understand and we are just honestly thankful for you doing this!

Last edited:
Reactions: sweaterweather4327
Jul 2, 2022

Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
Mac Download Mirror
Important Notes:
New Content:
You...You deserve a place in heaven!!!

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018

Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
Mac Download Mirror
Important Notes:
New Content:
WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY LORD THOMAS ONCE AGAIN PRAISE

Aug 27, 2021

Windows/Linux Download
Mac Download
Android Download
Mac Download Mirror
Important Notes:
New Content:
tysm pookie

• Red Heart
Reactions: 5x7
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes