5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Played the beta on android yesterday and man the personalisation this game brings forward is incredible, through dialogue alone you really feel you are carving your own character with their hights and weaknesses,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly it excited me more decorating my MC's room than I ever did with my whole flat, the dinner with Tamarack was marvelous such a sweet and close moment choosing the "crushes" relationship really bumps up the interactions between her and the MC a lot it is like they know each other since forever and connected at the first click.

Here the room of my smartass MC, it ended up really cozy specially with the clothes all around the place plus the little birdo:
Screenshot_20230430-233741.jpg

Last edited:

ammyn

Sep 2, 2017
Played the beta on android yesterday and man the personalisation this game brings forward is incredible, through dialogue alone you really feel you are carving your own character with their hights and weaknesses,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly it excited me more decorating my MC's room than I ever did with my whole flat, the dinner with Tamarack was marvelous such a sweet and close moment choosing the "crushes" relationship really bumps up the interactions between her and the MC a lot it is like they know each other since forever and connected at the first click.

Here the room of my smartass MC, it ended up really cozy specially with the clothes all around the place plus the little birdo:
View attachment 2589543
I'm excited that they mentioned that as the MC gets older we can customize things even further. I look forward to being able to change the wallpaper, maybe new rugs, and I wonder if we'll get any electronics to pick? I really would like to have a small sound system somewhere, as I'm trying to rp a kid who is really into music. I personally have always liked tech so, so in the previous game I missed having the option to have something that nods to someone with a certain interest in it, like a laptop laying somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tunak23

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
I'm excited that they mentioned that as the MC gets older we can customize things even further. I look forward to being able to change the wallpaper, maybe new rugs, and I wonder if we'll get any electronics to pick? I really would like to have a small sound system somewhere, as I'm trying to rp a kid who is really into music. I personally have always liked tech so, so in the previous game I missed having the option to have something that nods to someone with a certain interest in it, like a laptop laying somewhere.
Certainly the option of having a music sheet surprised me as the game didn't ask us yet if our MCS have some sort of musical inclinations(would love having a piano and more instruments lying around on the future), yeah changing the wallpaper/rugs(laptops? Yeah that too we are young but if we have a scooter why not a laptop/tablet too) I hope will be an option for when we become older as the game heavily teased that the older you get the more you'll be able to make out of your room.

Could be some sort of dynamic that if your character shows interest on dialogue regarding sports or is all about books/schools etc we could unlock more items to decorate our room that actually give a meaning to who we are.

Reactions: ammyn

ammyn

Sep 2, 2017
Certainly the option of having a music sheet surprised me as the game didn't ask us yet if our MCS have some sort of musical inclinations(would love having a piano and more instruments lying around on the future), yeah changing the wallpaper/rugs(laptops? Yeah that too we are young but if we have a scooter why not a laptop/tablet too) I hope will be an option for when we become older as the game heavily teased that the older you get the more you'll be able to make out of your room.

Could be some sort of dynamic that if your character shows interest on dialogue regarding sports or is all about books/schools etc we could unlock more items to decorate our room that actually give a meaning to who we are.
Oh! Achievement/choice related knick-knacks in the room would be cool! Hadn't thought of that.

Reactions: ggezwux and Tunak23

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Okay this game is adorable. I was looking for lesbian romance games and saw this game and trying it out I loved it. I especially like how I can customize a lot of things about the Mc like the personality or the room of the Mc and even if they have a allergy.

I am looking forward to seeing how the romance between Mc and Tamarack as they grow older cause right now it's adorable. I also am looking forward to what other aspects I can customize about the Mc as they grow older.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes