2.50 star(s) 16 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I will throw here few words and answers for some people.

Literally in previous update you were talking with 3 asian girls about sweets. Then at the start of the current update there is a text ... I promised the three sisters I would bring them some sweets. So you know, just read carefully.

Oh uhm ... did you know there is like no to 2% grind in the game ? Or you want me to add a grind to the game ? I could and make the game unnaturally longer.
Oh and to add to the grind a little bit. Every day something else is happening. No same scene with also a story being at its starting steps. (But you could see some interesting things already ... hopefully interesting. :))

The navigation is a topic that is being taken care of.

Thank you for reading this little technicall ehm writing.
As long as we get to have all these girls at the end and not have to choose its all good.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Will there be any quest log in the future ?
I dont think about quest log right now because you too dont have one when you are running around city. But I will always tell you what to do. Like bring something here go there wait for or find something and so. LIke with the cakes for the grils or dates when MC wakes up.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Well his sister is the only girl with good looking breasts, haven't they heard of breast reduction
according to who? your personal tastes, haven't you heard of people having different preferences in body types?
seriously why would you click on the game if you don't like huge boobs you saw the busty girl in the thumbnail or are you one of those people who clicks on every game they don't like to complain and nitpick anything that doesn't suit their preferences in hopes the devs change it for them.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
according to who? your personal tastes, haven't you heard of people having different preferences in body types?
seriously why would you click on the game if you don't like huge boobs you saw the busty girl in the thumbnail or are you one of those people who clicks on every game they don't like to complain and nitpick anything that doesn't suit their preferences in hopes the devs change it for them.
Because there are still some normal looking there - you know his sister - the oriental sisters at school - so if you are all about preferences for all the accept it there are many who don't like balloons and still can like normal sweet real looking girls

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Because there are still some normal looking there - you know his sister - the oriental sisters at school - so if you are all about preferences for all the accept it there are many who don't like balloons and still can like normal sweet real looking girls
The game is clearly tailored towards huge boob women when like 99% of women are design this way, so isn't it kind of pointless making a snarky comment that 99% of the characters need breast reduction in a game that was meant for that specific fetish.

I am about accepting others preferences I love huge breasts and never have I complained in this thread about the sister or the oriental sisters at school for having too small breasts unlike a certain someone.

I personally don't like ntr games or games with flat chested women but I don't go out of my way for example to a game that features flat chested women and say oh the busty mom is the only good character haven't the other girls heard of breast augmentation?

you know what I do? I move on and look for something that suits more my tastes after all there are thousands of games on this site.

I have no problem with people asking in threads if certain fetish or if more girls of certain proportions are going to be added to the game later on, but I cant stand people who just show up insulting a games contents or demanding for changes when these games clearly are already targeted at a niche audience of people and are 100 times way harder to find than games with girls with normal boobs like the ones you like which there are thousands of and pretty easy to find in the site.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Question:
I'm thinking the eyes closed during dialogue are meant to be there by the dev.
It's not a problem, but honestly, it happens too much, to the point of distraction.
The game is a good effort in my opinion, and I'm going to keep playing.

1654387580504.png
If you keep trying, you keep moving forward.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
the navigation sucks
i get it you didn't want something flashy but im stuck in the living room and don't know how to get to the room and all the "arrows" are transparent so no help there
stuck.png

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
How about the stairs.
first thanks for your replay
secondly you should submit an ticket so you can get your dev tag from a mod on this site
and lastly i want to go to the room and going to the stairs only gets me outside
i need to sleep....

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes