2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
when will the update be avaliable for people that didnt pay
I'm not sure if the dev is releasing old versions as public. That might help drum up some attention and interest. I really like this dev so I'm not going to leak anything so I guess it's whenever someone does or if you decide to pony up.

To be honest, like I said the style is right up my alley but this last update was a little more sparse than I'd like. Ah well, a lot of projects don't even get monthly updates so it is what it is.

My question: are we going to see the announcer lady here again? Because she's past just enormous and near orbital levels of titties and I love it. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1428320_intro07.png

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
I'm not sure if the dev is releasing old versions as public. That might help drum up some attention and interest. I really like this dev so I'm not going to leak anything so I guess it's whenever someone does or if you decide to pony up.

To be honest, like I said the style is right up my alley but this last update was a little more sparse than I'd like. Ah well, a lot of projects don't even get monthly updates so it is what it is.

My question: are we going to see the announcer lady here again? Because she's past just enormous and near orbital levels of titties and I love it. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1428320_intro07.png
Just write me on discord and I can answer you almost whatever you want (about the game and non-spiler things.)

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I've "started" this game twice, both times I've not managed to get out of the room we start in ....

Guess I'll wait another couple of years and try it again, and get stuck again

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I've "started" this game twice, both times I've not managed to get out of the room we start in ....

Guess I'll wait another couple of years and try it again, and get stuck again
Click everywhere mate u gonna escape from that room! Happened also to me

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Click everywhere mate u gonna escape from that room! Happened also to me
It's too late for this year, I can take the hint from a game that tries keep me away from the content that much.

I only tried the 2nd time because it'd been long enough that I'd forgotten why I gave up the 1st time :ROFLMAO:
Needless to say, I remembered very quickly when I started playing :eek:

2.40 star(s) 17 Votes