2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
It's too late for this year, I can take the hint from a game that tries keep me away from the content that much.

I only tried the 2nd time because it'd been long enough that I'd forgotten why I gave up the 1st time :ROFLMAO:
Needless to say, I remembered very quickly when I started playing :eek:
Ahahahahah I’m very demanding on games but according to me this one is not bad u should try to go on mate ;)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Feels like the dev just thought, "Oh, hey, let's give every girl that weighs a hundred pounds wet in the game/VN absurdly oversized tits!".
yeah the premise sounds fine and I like that they live in a futuristic city, but every girl looking like a bimbo is a turn off for me, no body diversity ...

But hey, maybe dev just likes Bimbos. I don't ...

Reactions: MissFortune

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
This is another stupid hobbit game. The average woman is 165-175 cm tall. The average man grows over 160 cm at around 13-16 years of age. If that mother is an average woman, then MC is about 140 cm. Then again, when this isn't the only brain farting game like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: hysepReC

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
This is another stupid hobbit game. The average woman is 165-175 cm tall. The average man grows over 160 cm at around 13-16 years of age. If that mother is an average woman, then MC is about 140 cm. Then again, when this isn't the only brain farting game like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aha.

Stupid 01.png Stupid 02.png

Reactions: Statebriga1432

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
i was tempted by the renders to try this out but the sandbox tag got me thinking. How's the navigation/sandbox ?

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
I've "started" this game twice, both times I've not managed to get out of the room we start in ....

Guess I'll wait another couple of years and try it again, and get stuck again
I had no luck finding the exit to the apartment, until I started using the arrow keys on my laptop instead of the mouse. Almost immediately found a highlighted area on the floor on sister's level that I hadn't found using the mouse.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I had no luck finding the exit to the apartment, until I started using the arrow keys on my laptop instead of the mouse. Almost immediately found a highlighted area on the floor on sister's level that I hadn't found using the mouse.
Wow, well done for thinking of that!
It never would have occurred to me to try the cursor keys :unsure:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
get out the room (o)
find where the exit of the apartment (o)
find where my room door is (X)
WTF.
That took me a while to find too last time I've played it, If I remember well you have to click on a thin vertical hitbox on the right in the first screen when you go home.

Reactions: HawkCantfly
2.40 star(s) 17 Votes