2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Our Only Man 0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

barocha

Jan 16, 2020
what an annoying gameplay needed nearly 10 min to find back to mc bedroom a pity preview pics looked good

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
will there be animation in this one cause i like the way it looks so far. and holy shit look at them curves. be wrong not to see more.

Reactions: eri

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
I wish more developers follow this formula. If you want to create:

1) Story driven adult games -
- Stick to as few LI as possible so that players feels connected to the LI.
- Realistic models for the same reason as above.
- Slow burn but when it happens, it should make up for all the waits and burns. A.k.a, a good progression.
- Harem doesn't sit well in this genre so pick 1 but options of multiple playthroughs.

2) Result driven adult games -
- Purely fap purposes.
- Instant gratification.
- Unrealistic but arousing models.
- No grinding a.k.a no sandbox.
- Harem goes well since the whole point is to 'fuck em all'.

This game is mix of both, hence why it can't compete with games that knows what they're doing.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017

- Slow burn but when it happens, it should make up for all the waits and burns. A.k.a, a good progression.
- Harem doesn't sit well in this genre so pick 1 but options of multiple playthroughs.

- Purely fap purposes.
- Instant gratification.

This game is mix of both, hence why it can't compete with games that knows what they're doing.
I could tell you a few things but since you know everything ... nah. Or ? Naah. You seem like you know what are you talking about so only things to do is create your own game. Good luck.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
I could tell you a few things but since you know everything ... nah. Or ? Naah. You seem like you know what are you talking about so only things to do is create your own game. Good luck.
This reminded me of an analogy. If I were to critique the way a politician runs his state, imagine if he said "Why don't you run your own state following your ways". It sounds asinine.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
This reminded me of an analogy. If I were to critique the way a politician runs his state, imagine if he said "Why don't you run your own state following your ways". It sounds asinine.
Well, downloading daz and creating your own is a few second to minutes thing. Going to be a politician is I think a bit harder and creating your own state is even harder in my humble opinion :KEK:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

- Purely fap purposes.
- Instant gratification.

1. MNL and MNM both counter this thinking really well and the dev does well for himself
2. Sandbox games do not have to have a grind in them. You can have a sandbox with fuck all to do with progressing. You simply get to choose when to do content

Honestly I think harem games are better made in a sandbox since fucking who you want when you want is something of a cornerstone of having a harem, where VNs keep that idea out of game and into some gallery which takes makes it little different than a sandbox grind, or an image gallery with extra steps.

Reactions: hentai charley

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Well, downloading daz and creating your own is a few second to minutes thing. Going to be a politician is I think a bit harder and creating your own state is even harder in my humble opinion :KEK:
DAZ is that easy to learn? I thought creating good models required a lot of time and study

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi! Whassup? One simple question. Is this game animated? I do not see the "animated" tag in OP page, but it wouldn't be the first time that the tag is wrong. The game seems very interesting, indeed. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Valronn
2.40 star(s) 17 Votes