2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
Tits are fairly diverse in this game tbh trending towards the huge sizes (most content with blue hair gym girl). Asian girls and sister have like C cups and it seems like there will be more future content with those characters. I prefer huge tits, but I also like having diversity. If every character has beachballs, then their lose their 'value' or awe factor.

Reactions: Jusis Albarea

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
There are thousands of games on this site with smaller boobs and imagine coming to one of the few games that has big tits in the site and coming here to hate on it

I'm pretty certain people on this site just like going to game threads with content they dont like just to bitch about it to make their boring life a little more entertaining.

Jun 28, 2018
There are thousands of games on this site with smaller boobs and imagine coming to one of the few games that has big tits in the site and coming here to hate on it

I'm pretty certain people on this site just like going to game threads with content they dont like just to bitch about it to make their boring life a little more entertaining.
well thank god we have you here to keep everyone on the internet in check.

2.40 star(s) 17 Votes