2.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I tried to enjoy this game. However all I want to do is run my head through a wall after playing. Complete TRASH
Exactly.

The navigation is horrid.

Having any idea of where to go or what to do, horrid.

MC lets someone walk him into a bathroom, sexually assault him and never even just opens his eyes?

So.. story, also horrid.

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
I don't think the dev reads here but i'll say it anyway: they should really stop wasting screens on pov shots of the MC looking at random furniture, especially when it comes at the expense of other characters NOT getting in the shot. Like it's almost as if they're actively avoiding having said characters in the shot, in favor again of random furniture or walls, and it's pretty grating given in addition to this the actual sexy (not sex, just plain sexy) scenes are very scarce, the bulk of the recent updates is just characters going from one place to another and that's it, you don't even see a naked titty.

Aug 30, 2021
I like the graphics of the game, girls, tits and the story. But the developer is adding more and more girls with every update while MC had only 1 sex partner so far (vaginal). I hope there will be more sex drive in future updates.

Reactions: CircaAD
Dec 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Our Only Man [v0.14] [WFNPaO]

Download Apk: , Workupload, Pixeldrain

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.ouronlyman/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update please

Reactions: Juv3
Dec 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Our Only Man [v0.10]

Download Apk:

Mega, Pixeldrain, Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
android port, please

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Unofficial Android Port :

Our Only Man [v0.14] [WFNPaO]

Download Apk: , Workupload, Pixeldrain

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.ouronlyman/game/saves

Update please.

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes