2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
I can’t reach this point because the two girls aren’t in the gym :/ seems like a loop bug I can only do VR event at spam
You cant enter the gym or if you can what pic is there ? Please show me.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
I can’t reach this point because the two girls aren’t in the gym :/ seems like a loop bug I can only do VR event at spam
I have also people who I know ended the update so if you are using any other edited version, I cant really help with that.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I have also people who I know ended the update so if you are using any other edited version, I cant really help with that.
I just downloaded last release :/ the pic into gym is the back of the personal trainer ( the default image when u can’t do anything)

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
I just downloaded last release :/ the pic into gym is the back of the personal trainer ( the default image when u can’t do anything)
That is actually strange. Try redownloading or load older save like lets say 1-2 scenes back. I will look into it.

Reactions: lightpower

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Try to visit either kitchen class / on the socond floor class the teacher in the white or the mom at the office. And then go to gym.

Reactions: lightpower

desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
I hope the impregnation in the AVN is more the MC and the women, and not like in the movie Alien with a creature. MC needs to knock up lots of ladies!

Reactions: eri

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Still please if you can add a picture of last scene you were on. Or send it to me on pm.

Reactions: manosponos

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
i can't go anywhere just now i need to pick cathie and carrie for the vr date ...
scene allready seen 2 times.

i cant find pm .... :oops:
I used your save which is on main street where gym and home is ... take metro to dorms to class then and then pick up Catherine and Caroline.

quixoticNSFW

Jul 4, 2022
I am having the same issue I think, it says I need to pick up Mom, but I click to go home, and it says the girls are at the gym. When I click the gym, it says I need to pick up mom.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
I think it might be save corrupt I am not sure. Friend that doing coding is not here right now. Like sometimes I say on my pages that you need to start at a previous scene so hmm. I will send you here the save when I know how :D

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
The save should be and start with Menu Go inside. Right before VR.
I guess your saves are corrupted I guess but I am not sure.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Page 12 on saves the name you need to change when and if you get the chance. Next time its a new game probably.

Of course for people that dont know. Windows search bar -> %appdata% -> renpy -> our only man and put it there.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
While the navigation took some time to figure out, I overall liked this. I look forward to future updates.

I did find a problem where I got stuck on main street and had to reload an old save. I forgot to grab Anna before leaving the dorm before the VR photoshoot..

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Otyi and eri

veibvux

Aug 19, 2022
The save should be and start with Menu Go inside. Right before VR.
I guess your saves are corrupted I guess but I am not sure.
With this save, I was able to play more of the game but now it is stuck in a loop with the vr date as I can't leave the school.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
With this save, I was able to play more of the game but now it is stuck in a loop with the vr date as I can't leave the school.
So right after VR you cant leave the dorms ? Well I mean sometimes on my pages with the release of the update/s I say that you need to load older saves (like save here because there will be more this in game day or so) so your save might be corrupted somehow because when I load the save I can actually leave the dorms right after the VR with Catherine and Caroline.

2.40 star(s) 17 Votes