2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

veibvux

Aug 19, 2022
Game wasn't bad but mostly its just broke
You are told to go home and get mom
When you get home, you are told sis and the others are at the gym and go there first
At the gym you are told, I need to pick up mom from home.
There is no path to take or anything to do.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I didn't read the comments here before downloading so I wasn't warned about how boring this game was. Geez, there's just no real content. Nothing happens and the super inflated, massive tits aren't enough to keep you playing. I can't remember playing another VN this lifeless and void of actual content.

Reactions: spblu

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Game wasn't bad but mostly its just broke
You are told to go home and get mom
When you get home, you are told sis and the others are at the gym and go there first
At the gym you are told, I need to pick up mom from home.
There is no path to take or anything to do.
The game is not broken. Whenever there are things to fix in the update/s and I know about them I will say it on my pages.
For example when MC go with his mom first time to show her VR room then after that in dorms especially there are things to fix.

The game was never ment to be fully sanbox free roam game. The game is kinetic and free roam game. When I want you to play kinetic part even if its a longer part then I will do it. But for example ... after next update there will be mostly free roam stuffs but I am not doing skip days (like skip day skip day skip day) so it will end with some kinetic scene and then next day with exploring again.
And yes you can pick who you want to pursue. ONLY SOME characters are not by your choice for example Sapphire and 3 girls at mom workplace as there was only one time when you could ask the blond girl and thats sort of all 3 of them.

The game WILL HAVE normal tits. More normall then the my version of asians small breasts which looks like isnt that normal/small. This will be awailable after a certain feature in the game after the Sapphire gym lady things in the upcoming updates.
Why ? The last lets say big feature will be introduced in the next update/s ... something like in the end of the current one in the space station.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is what I was talking about. One of the features at the end of the current update for anyone curious what I was talking about + I am not sure if you know but there was also a mention about pills and how they make you practically immortal and why would someone dont want to take them. So thats 2 out of 3 features.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Keep the big tits.
The problem, besides the horrible navigation system, is the lack of incest content that most people are here for.
I can tell you right now :D that the amount of the incest that will be there in the game will turn your head 360.
Its just I dont want my ideas to go to waste.

manosponos

Mar 14, 2019
still stuck in the root ....find sis at gym , if you click gym - says you should go to home for mother , and if you click home it says you should go to gym .... still no answer to this bug.

Reactions: veibvux

taru

Apr 23, 2018
needs a bit of a fix for names when people are talking like in the vr photo shoot it mixes up the mom and sons names

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
still stuck in the root ....find sis at gym , if you click gym - says you should go to home for mother , and if you click home it says you should go to gym .... still no answer to this bug.
Send me a message. Start should have no bug like that. Or like redownload the game first.

Last edited:

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
You have got to be shitting me... This whole game is one big cock tease.... this update had more bare dick then tits,ass, or pussy combined. I am done I have held on for the last 5 updates and put up with this crappy writing and shitty interface on the promise of HUGE BEAUTIFUL TITS, every ware. But no Nothing for you believer.....GRRRR this sucks....

Ok Rage ranted... good luck dev.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 17 Votes