2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
To all those complaining about the game. I am a patron of WFNPAO. How much does he make? 40 bucks a month? That's nothing. There's no money-skimming strategy anywhere. Please respect his work and his personal life. He only has limited time, so the updates aren't that long, but they're regular. It's still version 0.14 so I'm fine if banging of the harem comes later.
I really appreciate the huge boobs and high quality graphics. It's eyecandy.
well it is good that u r patron...i think.

0.14 mean that it is 14th update right?

could at least developed player friendly sandbox mechanism (if sandbox is so much important to be implemented)

:unsure:hight quality graphic.

GßimReaper

Mar 30, 2019
How the fuck do I navigate??
All I am doing is going to my room hall talking to sister going to bathroom that does nothing
What the fuck am I suppose to do
No option to go outside the house also

taru

Apr 23, 2018
jesus tone down this Mcs stupid horny back by like 50 he should have somewhat of a brain then itll make it more believable hell end up laid with these women i mean even if he is a virgin he looks written like a 50-year-old pervert that noone would wanna be friends with

Last edited:

XSekundesX

Nov 22, 2020
I have 2 small suggestions to the Dev.

1) Maybe you make the earliest parts of the game like a Kinetic novel. This helps when the player doesn't know yet where anything is located. Especially in big "map" like this VN's since there are many places to go.

2) During sandbox mode, make entrances and exits a bit more obvious, like interactible objects always gave a glow or contour on them, as some of them aren't really obvious. I spent a few good minutes to figure some of the transition points, like the stairs going from the sofa to the "living room" in the protagonist's house.

Reactions: eri

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm just wandering around between the street, home and the club without any indication or idea of what to do

This is a game? What the hell do I do?! Seriously! I have NO clue, and I can't even use the damn phone app. I don't see any way to progress

One star in my opinion so far. Just a terrible situation for new players to get into. I'm a pretty seasoned player of games of all engines and I've never struggled this much to make sense of a game. Everything is blocked off besides three locations. WTF

It took a number of clicks and a fair bit of time/cursing to find the damn navigations too. Truly abysmal work, dev!

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
How the fuck do I navigate??
All I am doing is going to my room hall talking to sister going to bathroom that does nothing
What the fuck am I suppose to do
No option to go outside the house also
Ain't much going on outside the house either, once you find it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have NO fucking idea what I'm supposed to do beyond interacting with a couple of characters either

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Find the mother character sitting on the couch.
I've interacted with her, the sister, and the woman at the counter outside

I've interacted with the manager outside the club but she's busy and had a brief cutscene with the woman inside. She's now behind the bar and I can't click anywhere near her

Beyond that, there's nowhere I can actually navigate towards. I've clicked all over the screen

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have given this game a few chances, it is a pass for me. The Navigation is glitchy. The storyline is not that good. It had promise, but right now, I just do not see it going that well. I may be back in a few updates.

Reactions: Caba010101

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I was going to try this out when I looked at the pictures. Really nice renders but every single girl is deformed with flotation devices on their chests. I wouldn't have minded if it was one or two but obscenely huge breasts are a turn off for me. I like natural, athletic and petite women. Good luck on your game developer it just isn't for me.

Reactions: connor1518

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
The MC looks just like the one from My Best Deal. The women look straight out of hentai. I can hear weebs yelling oppai now. Good luck to the Dev but hard pass for me.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Big boobs, some characters have botox lips, some college girls are ugly and have old faces

2.40 star(s) 17 Votes