2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Any reason we can't get more acquainted with already introduced characters? Like the mom and sister...I mean the landlady and roommate?
probably cause patreon and that dev just made them mother and sister from default?

now he must do remake and patch it, dont get sexualy involved with family, or be deleted from patreon....

btw did not played all, but till now it looks more like random simulator of sex scenes...like realy i did not saw any hint of some story plot....(well if u dont count story as working and studying in school)

Last edited:

Bibon1

Mar 26, 2022
lol wtf was this update? XD 60% of the renders are of walls or empty spaces and the text and ''conversations'' were pathetic and horribly written xD did i just not remember that this was how the game was or is this a new downgrade?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
lol wtf was this update? XD 60% of the renders are of walls or empty spaces and the text and ''conversations'' were pathetic and horribly written xD did i just not remember that this was how the game was or is this a new downgrade?
hey i guess that u played....is there any incest? playing for some time and nothing :D

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
did I just not remember that this was how the game was or is this a new downgrade?
I felt the same way with the last update. I'm not even going to try this one. The DEV might.......be......stretching...
out the.....game......for......more money. :LOL: Just a guess.
17MOONKEYS tried to put his game behind a paywall if you wanted to see the end of OUR SERCERT. Got torn up by members here. check it out.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
While this seems to have some qualities of a sandbox, there seems to be only one choice thats told to us at every previous events end.
Why not just make it a VN and save a lot of clicking.
Took me awhile to figure out what to do before class, since I couldnt just go to class and no other option seemed to be available as I was locked to 3 floors and most doors wouldnt open.

e:Is the fade in of every text box new, this probably would have been less than a 5m update without the text fade in and clicking?

Last edited:
Reactions: JanisL
Aug 30, 2021
To all those complaining about the game. I am a patron of WFNPAO. How much does he make? 40 bucks a month? That's nothing. There's no money-skimming strategy anywhere. Please respect his work and his personal life. He only has limited time, so the updates aren't that long, but they're regular. It's still version 0.14 so I'm fine if banging of the harem comes later.
I really appreciate the huge boobs and high quality graphics. It's eyecandy.

2.40 star(s) 17 Votes