2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Ok so where's the incest like the tag says,so far I haven't seen any.When will the mc bang the mother and sister?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrRiouso
Apr 8, 2023
is there an ETA on when the next update after 0.14 will be available?

Huge fan of the game btw! The models definitely look different than in other games, but I actually like the uncanny/hyper features. Looking forward to see more of the teacher we caught a titillating glimpse of in the showers... :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: eri

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
is there an ETA on when the next update after 0.14 will be available?

Huge fan of the game btw! The models definitely look different than in other games, but I actually like the uncanny/hyper features. Looking forward to see more of the teacher we caught a titillating glimpse of in the showers... :)
I'm pretty sure we're on 0.17 on
EDIT: fixed link

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Since the game is only for Win/Linux, I created an "uncompressed" Mac build for folks, no clue if anyone even wants it or not, but hey :coffee:

And yes, it is 100% unoffical but it is created with the official Ren'Py SDK.

Our Only Man [v0.17] [WFNPaO]

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Our Only Man [v0.17] [WFNPaO]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Man, the navigation in this game is awful. I just got told I'm supposed to go to some headmistress, but where the fuck is that? There are so many floors and doors in the school building and they all look the same.

edit: ok, found her by clicking the elevator. Now I'm supposed to find Cathie and Carrie and again I have no idea where they are. When clicking on some doors it says I shall go to class, on other doors it says classes are done and find the 2 Cs. this is annoying af.

Last edited:

Falterene

Sep 28, 2019
A kinetic novel that pretends it's not a kinetic novel. Boring text, navigation is awful and logic is just missing

Reactions: PRTech

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
can anyone give me save i dont wanna play the old content
I would just use UnRen, even thought it's a pain in the butt because all the files are just in random scene folders instead of any kind of numbering in order. That said, I already went through all the new CG and can confirm the update is yet another big chunk of nothing. Frankly I wouldn't bother.

jasemkulk

Apr 14, 2018
GAME IS BUGGED!!!!! when it says sis and the others must be still at gym ishould go there, so when u go there nothing happens... i cant go futher..

Reactions: Lordiii2002
2.40 star(s) 17 Votes