2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Absolutely. Much of the early game is spent just figuring out where to click to navigate. It's even worse on Android. The dev should add some subtle arrows to indicate where you can click to move.
The navigation is pretty ez on pc tho.
That said, not my kinda game. Big jugs are rare but when i get spammed with them they are getting bored pretty quick.
Good luck with your game.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I agree with you........I found out after you visit the clothing store and the gym. Go back to sis and tell her. You and her will then go to the store together. After that go see the lady at the food counter and buy some food then it will be late and you can go to the club and other people will be there so explore that for a few sceens including one with the dancer. But that is pretty much it.

This game also needs a clock or a way to tell what time of day it is.!!!
after getting home i seen sister sleeping i can find a way to get to my own bed got to lounge cant click on door or anywhere around the door

Last edited:
Reactions: patchman

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
when it comes to big boobs i don,t like i had girlfriend long ago when you got 4x4 u go offroad with her all you get is winging no bras have been made for off road she had dd or ee her mum had ff i dont like big big boobs
i prefer some big some small some medium all different size

Last edited:

patchman

Sep 15, 2021
after getting home i seen siter sleeping i can find a way to get to my own bed got to lounge cant click on door or anywhere around the door
Same. Can't click on the bed, can click on the sofa while looking at the bed, but can't click on the sofa while the sofa is zoomed in.

Reactions: Dave3518

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I think the problem people are having with the navigation is the invisible clickable area under dialogue box. once you find it it works semi-ok, but it can take frustratingly long. maybe make it only 30% transparent on idle or something? it needs SOME visual cue to draw your eye in.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I think the problem people are having with the navigation is the invisible clickable area under dialogue box. once you find it it works semi-ok, but it can take frustratingly long. maybe make it only 30% transparent on idle or something? it needs SOME visual cue to draw your eye in.
Yep. All those sandbox games should use neon colors if they haven't got arrows.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Could do with a little more explanation of what you're supposed to do but I love the character models so far and the story seems fine so far. Keep up the good work.

2.40 star(s) 17 Votes