• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I just got done playing great game I am really loving everything about it, I am very interested in the teachers we will meet at the school they seem really sexy.
Hopefully the creator continues the game its been a while since I played a game that makes boobs this big I love big boobs the bigger the better.

Also dev if you read this don't change the boob sizes,the models are perfect as they are there are already too many games with flat women on this site, this feels like a hidden gem for us big boob lovers.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
If you saw the preview pictures of the models how they look, why would you download play it and the come here to complain that your don't like the boob size when you had already seen the boob size in the preview? like what where you expecting?

Its so funny when people especially pirates on this site feel the entitlement to tell devs to change their game to suit their tastes and fetishes the level of ego is just insane lol.
I agree every time I search for a game that has busty women there are always haters telling devs to make them smaller its really annoying and rude to say that to devs.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I agree every time I search for a game that has busty women there are always haters telling devs to make them smaller its really annoying and rude to say that to devs.
If you saw the preview pictures of the models how they look, why would you download play it and the come here to complain that your don't like the boob size when you had already seen the boob size in the preview? like what where you expecting?

Its so funny when people especially pirates on this site feel the entitlement to tell devs to change their game to suit their tastes and fetishes the level of ego is just insane lol.
Busty is okay but do you think so unnatural look is good? Like seriously? There are tons of things this game needs to improve.
And the more important point is that DEVs are trying to market the game not just fulfill your sick fantasy, that came out little strong but yeah.

They want people to purchase their product but if the product has 0 appeals to the bigger mass do you think they can earn back their effort?

Yes, there was the preview and all but how do you guys come to think that giving a simple review is bad? Like this is a forum-based website and leaving reviews and feedback is the main goal here not just having a huge game collection. Developers can see those reviews and feedback to improve their games and skill but for you guys, it's totally different thing.
Also, how much of a protected bubble are you living in where you all see is positive aspects only and simple encounters of negative comments burst your whole world apart?

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Busty is okay but do you think so unnatural look is good? Like seriously? There are tons of things this game needs to improve.
And the more important point is that DEVs are trying to market the game not just fulfill your sick fantasy, that came out little strong but yeah.

They want people to purchase their product but if the product has 0 appeals to the bigger mass do you think they can earn back their effort?

Yes, there was the preview and all but how do you guys come to think that giving a simple review is bad? Like this is a forum-based website and leaving reviews and feedback is the main goal here not just having a huge game collection. Developers can see those reviews and feedback to improve their games and skill but for you guys, it's totally different thing.
Also, how much of a protected bubble are you living in where you all see is positive aspects only and simple encounters of negative comments burst your whole world apart?
I am going to say something that will blow your mind believe it or not many people like unrealistic boobs like this like myself hell its even a fetish called bankunyu, what can I say some people like you like natural realistic look and other folks like me like the big exaggerated boobs.

Different strokes for different folks imagine how lame the world would be if everyone liked the same thing.

I can agree with you that the technical part the game could use some better navigation system.

I agree to some extend that devs need to get feedback and market the game to appeal to their audience to make some money,but lets be real and not kid ourselves either I been on this site for even longer than you and lots of people, while yes there is some good feed back there are also tons of bad feedback like people complaining they dont like a certain fetish,calling the game trash or trying to convince the devs to change this character said character or all the models to suit their personal tastes.

I don't think that's good criticism its really frustrating for devs to hear those kinds of things it burns them out because they want to work on what they like that being the story they have in mind, the fetishes they like or the body the models should have, I am personally an rpgmaker game designer myself which I create games as a hobby and post them up on the rpg maker forums and trust me there nothing worse as a dev than to work on something you don't like or feel that you need to make something to appease a crowd or to meet their expectations.

Plus I got to say for a game that is very new the dev is close to hitting his first subscribe star goal so he is doing just fine as it is, it seems like he has found his core audience perhaps they are here for the big boobs as well I think he just needs to keep polishing the game, plus changing the boob size to be realistic would mean some of his supporters would be unhappy and he would loose support.

And don't mean to sound hostile or anything just my point of view differs greatly from yours and that's fine that's what makes us human at the end of the day, and I actually encourage reviews as long as the criticism is objective and fair because just writing boobs too big please change or this game sucks is far from good criticism get what I mean? not talking about you but people on the site in general.

Most of the people on this site are pirates anyways so I feel like we should be happy with what we get.

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
0.6 is out but there's hardly anything new in it, but If someone wants to upload it somewhere to share here I can send you whatever the current Mega link is at the time. Just send me a DM.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Please update changelog.. its showing only the 0.01 content.
I am not really doing chanelogs. So you will probably not find one. I am more like of a discord person and if my subs want to ask something they can at discord.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The woman sitting on the bike in picture 7 looks a lot like Anne Hathaway. Nice. :coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eri

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Devs make games for a target audience. They also want to enjoy what they are doing and make something they want to make.

That target audience is never going to be everyone nor is what they make going to appeal to everyone.

The problem lies with a game not appealing to a certain person, in this case you, and that person expecting the dev to change their direction to appease them.

This game has a target audience, in this case including those that like large breasts. In order to turn the game into something you'd like they would lose the audience they already have.

Not only that, they would have to redo the entire game after changing the character models which would take a ton of time.

So in the end they would have to remake the game, lose the audience they have already built up just to replace them again.

So in order to make a character model you would like it would cost them months of development time and gain them absolutely nothing.

In closing, not all games are for everyone. Leaving feedback is one thing but expecting devs to change major parts of their game just to please you isn't how it works.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
I made some females with smaller breasts. I mean you could argue that this is still big :D but SMALLER !!! :)
Bigger pic.

97778732_p0.png

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Only Mac is updated to 6 not pc
Okay and? The dude literally said ALL downloads were for v0.05 but just because his systems weren't updated doesn't mean others weren't, and implied it needed to be fixed when it doesn't not my fault user only posted a Mac version update... :FacePalm:

Oh, and for the ones who cant find the new update... It's always the one without numbers next to the system (that's to let people know it hasn't been updated...)

2.40 star(s) 17 Votes