2.50 star(s) 16 Votes

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
I am going to say something that will blow your mind believe it or not many people like unrealistic boobs like this like myself hell its even a fetish called bankunyu, what can I say some people like you like natural realistic look and other folks like me like the big exaggerated boobs.

Different strokes for different folks imagine how lame the world would be if everyone liked the same thing.

I can agree with you that the technical part the game could use some better navigation system.

I agree to some extend that devs need to get feedback and market the game to appeal to their audience to make some money,but lets be real and not kid ourselves either I been on this site for even longer than you and lots of people, while yes there is some good feed back there are also tons of bad feedback like people complaining they dont like a certain fetish,calling the game trash or trying to convince the devs to change this character said character or all the models to suit their personal tastes.

I don't think that's good criticism its really frustrating for devs to hear those kinds of things it burns them out because they want to work on what they like that being the story they have in mind, the fetishes they like or the body the models should have, I am personally an rpgmaker game designer myself which I create games as a hobby and post them up on the rpg maker forums and trust me there nothing worse as a dev than to work on something you don't like or feel that you need to make something to appease a crowd or to meet their expectations.

Plus I got to say for a game that is very new the dev is close to hitting his first subscribe star goal so he is doing just fine as it is, it seems like he has found his core audience perhaps they are here for the big boobs as well I think he just needs to keep polishing the game, plus changing the boob size to be realistic would mean some of his supporters would be unhappy and he would loose support.

And don't mean to sound hostile or anything just my point of view differs greatly from yours and that's fine that's what makes us human at the end of the day, and I actually encourage reviews as long as the criticism is objective and fair because just writing boobs too big please change or this game sucks is far from good criticism get what I mean? not talking about you but people on the site in general.

Most of the people on this site are pirates anyways so I feel like we should be happy with what we get.
Your one line "Different strokes for different folks imagine how lame the world would be if everyone liked the same thing." Do you really believe that? Because all your comment tells me you don't.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Here's the link to the newest version 0.8

Last edited:
Reactions: hunt005
Nov 9, 2020
Maybe ? ... :D nooo :D ....... I like both so thats why. But big will stay big, no need to worry.

Yes, please. I really appreciate big tits and the what they bring to the story and charachter development. Obviously, this is only for literary purposes. Thank you.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
So I just aimlessly click around until I hit something and then go there, and then click around again???

Reactions: Zavijava_

mastergig30

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 3, 2018
Our Only Man [v0.06] [WFNPaO]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hello bro I think you made the wrong version to compress since it is still version 0.5 when the newest is 0.6
1652400662053.png

• Angry
Reactions: giqui
2.50 star(s) 16 Votes