sday98

Sep 11, 2021
I'm pretty sure writing and music are gonna be Ian's and Lena's careers away from Seymour and the old couple are background characters with very little time dedicated to them, removing them wouldn't save a lot of time.
yep and when the payoff hits you’ll be like “it’s bc I chose grey sky in chapter 3” or “I knew choosing warlock for the genre in chapter 5 put me over the hump”

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

I am not quite sure how to react to this, since i don't tend to overly self-insert into the characters i play. And i am sane enough to not seek affection or a sexual relationship with a 2D ingame character neither. So probably you referred to the first half, which would read slightly edited:
"Simp is (...) describing someone who shows excessive sympathy and attention towards another person an ingame character."
Well, in that case Simp applies to any person who has a favourite character or as some call it "Love Interest" (ugh!) and we can start the childish game of "You're a Cindy Simp!" "No, you're an Alison Simp!" "No, you're an Cindy Simp!" etc. Let's not do that, because i believe i have outgrown this stage in my life.

What's far more interesting than calling ourself names, is how you get to call Cindy "bad" in the first place.
Lets include Turret to this discussion, since he made some points which we can argue about.
The keyword being excessive. A normal fan would acknowledge their favorite's flaws, a simp would defend them from every criticisms till their death. Some Cindy fans here are actually like that, you're not at that level yet I guess.

Turret himself had made a post on why Cindy's flaws are worse than Alison's. If you don't know, there were arguments way back on why Cindy isn't a good girlfriend to Wade and potential LI for Ian. I was somewhat involved then.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Shall I choose either one between Holly and Cindy or will there be another opportunity at some point?
How about Lena + Holly and Ian + Cindy? I guess at this point we can only speculate if Lena will have a romance path with Holly or if she will only be some sort of mentor to her.

As Ian you have to choose between Holly and Cindy in chapter 7 (B'day party or Holly's invitation). If new opportunities will be available in the future only time can tell (or Eva!).

Reactions: selberdreher

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Shall I choose either one between Holly and Cindy or will there be another opportunity at some point?
As of right now, we don't know for sure. Cindy is understandably pissed if you choose to go with Holly, and Holly will be disappointed if vice versa happens. Not sure if they want to give Ian a second chance, especially Cindy.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I knew this wouldn't stop even if I kept silent. I won't read and refute them one by one, some trolls' comments are just unworthy of my time. But I appreciate the calm and logical feedback.

It is common sense for every decently educated person that criticism is as important as praise, if not more important. I don't think anyone should be targeted and attacked just for giving criticism. criticism and praise are both subjective, it is not logical to blame criticism on narcissism. Equal and free expression is the reason for the comment function here. It is ridiculous and pathetic to take criticism with kind intention as threats, especially when those trolls are neither devs nor representatives of players. (It is weird to see the panic and chaos caused by a mild criticism, wondering why they are so eager to silence people who think otherwise. I see this happens here a lot regarding different threads and users )

Fortunately, I get something from those trolls as well, that is gratitude for my own life, at least I don't need to attack anyone to make a living, and at least people around me accept constructive criticism most of the time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ian has to work hard before he can get with any girl. This game is his road to a relationship.
Lena has to work double hard to lose big and turn into inanimate objects for more and more creeps.
Players need to make up their mind where they want to go in this game.
Arguably, the status quo is their best starting point, as drama drives the narrative,
only downwards spirals can be seen in any forseeable future.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
As of right now, we don't know for sure. Cindy is understandably pissed if you choose to go with Holly, and Holly will be disappointed if vice versa happens. Not sure if they want to give Ian a second chance, especially Cindy.
Yeah.. The game actually got quite boring after this conclusion. Also, since there are no more girl to bang except Ivy, I lost my will to finish the story.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

priv.ryan

May 15, 2020
Ian has to work hard before he can get with any girl. This game is his road to a relationship.
Lena has to work double hard to lose big and turn into inanimate objects for more and more creeps.
Players need to make up their mind where they want to go in this game.
Arguably, the status quo is their best starting point, as drama drives the narrative,
only downwards spirals can be seen in any forseeable future.
6i96uy.png

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I knew this wouldn't stop even if I kept silent. I won't read and refute them one by one, some trolls' comments are just unworthy of my time. But I appreciate the calm and logical feedback.

It is common sense for every decently educated person that criticism is as important as praise, if not more important. I don't think anyone should be targeted and attacked just for giving criticism. criticism and praise are both subjective, it is not logical to blame criticism on narcissism. Equal and free expression is the reason for the comment function here. It is ridiculous and pathetic to take criticism with kind intention as threats, especially when those trolls are neither devs nor representatives of players. (It is weird to see the panic and chaos caused by a mild criticism, wondering why they are so eager to silence people who think otherwise. I see this happens here a lot regarding different threads and users )

Fortunately, I get something from those trolls as well, that is gratitude for my own life, at least I don't need to attack anyone to make a living, and at least people around me accept constructive criticism most of the time.
Just to note - your long post was not objective critique - it was subjective opinion

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes