DZE

Jan 11, 2019
So, i dont know where im failing but in the Lena chapter, the scene with Stan doesnt trigger, it is one of the options after the party but its greyed out and i did everything to have Lena on good terms with him.
Any tips or even a save right before that?

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Are these images game content or fan galleries?
It's near the beginning of the game. You come home and hear noises and end up seeing Louise and two pump Jeremy.

I'm gonna wait for gallery unlocker cause idk how to get some of the scene.
With past unlockers, it doesn't generally hint at how you got to the scene.

It's interesting that what you are describing is not my experience at all... In my playthrough Ian is the player, the Alpha so to speak. He's banging all the women, Lena never cheated on him and he's actually taking women away from Jeremy and his other friend... The game is so complex that every player get a different feeling based on the path you are taking...
The person you're responding to is weirdly touchy about two-pump chump.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, is anyone else annoyed that the new expensive dress you can buy comes with a built in necklace? It can still go decently with the choker, but wearing the necklace you get from Seymour on top makes it look pretty silly having 2 necklaces on lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jees Luise! Now you know why ...
touchy about two-pump chump
Btw, is anyone else annoyed that the new expensive dress you can buy comes with a built in necklace? It can still go decently with the choker, but wearing the necklace you get from Seymour on top makes it look pretty silly having 2 necklaces on lol.
Anything you do for that asshole is ridiculous. That idiot is the comic relief cheap Weinstein.
Enjoy the comedy, you are not getting anything worth a smear of humanity
for or from him. His ideas are whack like the whack comedy he represents.

Reactions: sztrb

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
ok I have to correct myself THE ALISON SCENE is the hottest HOLLY MOLLY jeremy can outperforme ian like crazy that was hot as hell hope that this has consequences for ian in the future if alisons hunger and lust take control of her :love::love:

Reactions: Balsamic

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
as a member of the ''robert sucks club'' i have to agree, the only thing missing is my boy ian fucking ivy and since he proved in this update that he is the true chad, king of stamina i can't wait for a scene with her maybe her and lena even.
Looking forward to it and the Jessica scene too.

ok I have to correct myself THE ALISON SCENE is the hottest HOLLY MOLLY jeremy can outperforme ian like crazy that was hot as hell hope that this has consequences for ian in the future if alisons hunger and lust take control of her :love::love:
Just want to remind everyone that he literally stuck his dick in Lena, and came almost immediately.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Was anyone able to figure out how to get Holly to take drugs during Ivy's party? I didn't know it was an option until I left cheat mode.
Are you sure about this? I'm gonna need screenshot proof. I did a cursory control-f search through the script file and didn't see any obvious variables for holly drugs. Of course, it might be under some obscure variable name, but I doubt it considering Eva's variable naming style.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Anything for allison?
Yes! You can have a normal meeting, which comes either after cutting off Jeremy early in the game, denying a threesome in first place or you two decide differently before the threesome takes place.
If you have the threesome, you have to decide how Ian performs. Depending on what you do, you outperform Jeremy greatly, both of you perform about equally or Jeremy outperforms you.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
He's supposed to have some flexibility- but he is designed like one on a lot of levels. He's not a very satisfying male MC.

Too tiny and he doesn't get good scene content. The game is mostly focused on Lena and corruption. The men who can cuck him are larger, more attractive, have better scene content, and awful personalities. He has one 3some in the game and it is sharing Allison with one of them. A lot of his content is jerking it to pics of better men fucking his potential LI. If he shows interest in more than one woman he basically gets kicked out of their route content. Hell, every rotation one of his scenes is literally just the same art as two other generic male characters who can get swapped out for him.

Game is heavily focused on Lena. Ian is an afterthought- and he looks like a little bitch.
If you play like a cuck ,you get cucked so don't play like one

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
The best thing about this update was the introduction of Nat, rather her comeback. I hope that in the future there will be a path with her. She was my favorite at GGGB:)
I genuinely couldn't figure out why she looked familiar.

Nat is a good addition, especially given that she's a butt slut and given my playthroughs with Cindy and Emma. Thats kind of my whole thing.

I'm half hoping for Ian's ex to make a come back. I genuinely wouldn't mind even if it was in a one night stand/final huzzah kind of way.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Yes, but I've yet to do a playthrough where I've figured out how to unlock them or trigger them yet.

I haven't figured out how to get the Cindy one either.

View attachment 2203939
The Gallery for chapter 10 is not fully implemented yet. I think it's best to wait for the final release, for those that want to check only the gallery. (I don't know why would anyone want to do only that, but anyway)

The Allison scenes are quite easy to get, as long as you went with her on the trip in the last chapter. From there there are 2 possibilities based on a specific choice made during that trip.

In general, I think more things will be added in the final version and some scenes might be refined.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BloodyMares as far as I know, you are usually looking for this kind of continuity issues, so maybe, pointing out the first 2 bullets might help.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes