MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
Please, tell us in detail how a girl who hasn't gotten laid even once for months after the breakup with her cheating boyfriend is "canonically a slut" in your imagination. Because so far you've failed to provide even a single argument for this theory of yours.

You note it yourself -- canonically she is "prude and broke" at the start of the game and she can stay this way. It's your own choices which can potentially push her into different mindset.

No, she shows a lewd side if you have her act lewd. She does not if you don't. Her mindset is modified according to your choices, It's simple as that.

To provide a simple example: you can have Lena take interest in Mike and flirt with him, or to ignore him. If you ignore him, she describes him as not interesting later in the game. If you flirt with him, she will think he is interesting. Do you believe the variant where she doesn't find him interesting is some sort of a lie because the opposite variant also exist? If so, then why do you pick one of these as canonical where both are equally possible? (and left up to the player)
Can you just accept Lena is a slut and stop arguing for once. I don't know why you're trying so hard to defend her:mad:. The choices are up to the players but only EvaKiss know which one is canon. So canonically 50/50 she is a slut or a prude.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can you just accept Lena is a slut and stop arguing for once. I don't know why you're trying so hard to defend her:mad:.
Well no, i don't really feel like accepting stupid things just because you repeat them a few times. Lena is not a slut by default, you personally turn her to be one. Because that's apparently what you want her to be.

It is on you, deal with it.

Da¥e

Jan 7, 2020
Can you just accept Lena is a slut and stop arguing for once. I don't know why you're trying so hard to defend her:mad:. The choices are up to the players but only EvaKiss know which one is canon. So canonically 50/50 she is a slut or a prude.
Yeah and Ian is a manwhore, right?

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Slut = got sexual urges like every other human on this planet?
Yeah, she is definitely a slut.

jinnyh

Mar 14, 2022
A short question: is the new update save game compatible with v10 beta save? Already played until the end of third chapter in beta.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
How tf is Lena a slut?

Is she on the same level or whatever as early game Ashley in GGGB? No different levels but still not a slut.

Only by the players hand can you make her into a slut but by all means nothing in early game makes her a slut. Hell you can do a one nighter with Jabroni Robert and she still wouldn’t be a slut.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
How tf is Lena a slut?

Is she on the same level or whatever as early game Ashley in GGGB? No different levels but still not a slut.

Only by the players hand can you make her into a slut but by all means nothing in early game makes her a slut. Hell you can do a one nighter with Jabroni Robert and she still wouldn’t be a slut.
She is not a nun so she is a total slut. Shame on her.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not entirely satisfied with the book creation. Not every trope is properly hinted at.

For reference: https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v10-0-final-eva-kiss.48813/post-9673089

Fantasy: Chosen One, Dark Lord and Sage being clichees is mentioned by Holly. Anti-Hero being well and the Challenge is trickier, thoguh Holly points out to favor a dark, grim tone. Though Betrayal could fit as well.
I don't recall any hint regarding a romance. Why is metaphysical bad?
Ending is pointed out by Holly.

Sci-Fi: I recall that Holly says to shake things up, so Chosen One is important for a change. It sucks for voters of Call of Duty, which seems a solid choice. Dark Lord and Sage being bad may fall under clichees. Fight being a bad challenge seems fine, though there is no indicator. Love Interest being metaphysical makes sense for the genre.

History: Holly mentions to leave weird elements out of it, so Chosen One and Trickster shouldn't appear. Not using villain and using relativistic is on point for this genre. Treason being bad is pointed out by Holly. I find no indicator for Crude being bad. If anything, I would punish the choice of metaphysical, since this isn't a world of fiction. Minus points for Defeat is weird as well, since History is all about losing. Holly hammers in how important it is to not have a happy ending, so giving Victory a point and Defeat none is baffling.

Overall, there is no indicator for a Love Interest, Fight is a mostly useless choice that isn't even indicated to be bad and History is fairly difficult to get right.
I wouldn't mind in addition to Holly and Perry to have other characters help Ian. Lena is an avid reader, Seymour was a writer. Minerva and Victor are part of the jury, but with good relationships points, it isn't unfeasable if Ian gets their preferences out (especially corrupt, blackmailed Minerva).

Reactions: Redgy
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes