fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Wait, when did this happen??? And how do you get on this path?? Um, asking for a friend of course. That's def not a path I'd ever play through
Three ways to get on the path. First is to always deny Ian as Lena but still date him. As Ian always simp for Lena and pick -1 Chad option seen in the walkthrough.

Second is to get blackmailed by Seymour as Lena. Emphasis on blackmailed, not enthusiastically agree to his demands. Also date Ian.

Third is to cheat on Ian with Axel.

All three will lead to a scene where Lena gives Ian a hand job and talks about sex with other guys. Pick the option that goes: "one of the best :(". This will start the cuck path, but there isn't any actual cuck scenes yet.

Alternatively you can also get into a threesome with Alison and Jeremy and underperform, effectively getting chucked.

I heard all this from a friend of course...

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
It gets tricky because when we take over these characters WE'RE the ones deciding how the proceed forward. So, you, as the player knows Ian was cheated on and yet you still decide to fuck around with your friend's girlfriend without any care. When you turn Ian into someone that would do something fucked up without caring about it then it makes sense to me the character will enter into a different mindset. Not sure if I explained this that well since English isn't my first language but oh well lol
Why are you telling me this? My comment was a response to someone bitching about Lena cheating.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Three ways to get on the path. First is to always deny Ian as Lena but still date him. As Ian always simp for Lena and pick -1 Chad option seen in the walkthrough.

Second is to get blackmailed by Seymour as Lena. Emphasis on blackmailed, not enthusiastically agree to his demands. Also date Ian.

Third is to cheat on Ian with Axel.

All three will lead to a scene where Lena gives Ian a hand job and talks about sex with other guys. Pick the option that goes: "one of the best :(". This will start the cuck path, but there isn't any actual cuck scenes yet.

Alternatively you can also get into a threesome with Alison and Jeremy and underperform, effectively getting chucked.

I heard all this from a friend of course...
Was the Lena/Jeremy/Louis threesome removed if Lena and Ian are in a relationship and does anyone know what are the clauses to trigger it? I did a replay and I couldn't get it at all, even if Ian and Lena weren't dating.

May 4, 2017
Was the Lena/Jeremy/Louis threesome removed if Lena and Ian are in a relationship and does anyone know what are the clauses to trigger it? I did a replay and I couldn't get it at all, even if Ian and Lena weren't dating.
Also thought it was removed, but even when not dating Holly still interrupts or was ir Ivy. So I think the trigger was changed. You can still activate it through the console though.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Also thought it was removed, but even when not dating Holly still interrupts or was ir Ivy. So I think the trigger was changed. You can still activate it through the console though.
I'm using the Ren'py Universal Mod and I can't find the trigger for it. Any tips?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Second is to get blackmailed by Seymour as Lena. Emphasis on blackmailed, not enthusiastically agree to his demands.
Well, in my playthroughs, my Lena impresses Seymour right at the first dinner with her philosopher choice and the two work really well together, no blackmail. I absolutely hope there will be a path where Lena and Seymour can send Emma packing with a flourish!
My opinion of Emma plummeted to the bottom after her "beer attack" on Seymour when she admitted that she has zero proof that Seymour is doing something sinister, but insisted she was right and would have done so anyway!

I have the dubious pleasure to know some activists of this kind. Smug, blinkered know-it-all-better, who are always "right", no matter how much proof and evidence you have that they are anything but right! And think they can get away with anything, because of their "superior" morals. I loath these self-censored!
And Emma has shown herself to be that kind of activist. Therefore, even not being the biggest fan of Seymour, I sincerely hope we get a path where we can give Emma a bit of her own medicine and the kick in the a.. she deserves. And like another player said, it would be a really nice twist when in the end it comes out that Seymour really has no sinister plans, but is just a rich guy looking for a new hobby or Lena´s secret dad.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Alright, I found it.

I guess one of the many versions that came after the Alpha changed the clause for threesome being that Ian and Lena are not a couple (Ian and Lena Couple = False) which explains the lack of Lena reaction to the fact that she is cheating on Ian with Jeremy.

May 4, 2017
I don't think that's it, because I just changed all the ian_lena variables to false and holly still interrupts when luise wants to pop the question.
It's v10_jeremy_3some, but something involving holly is preventing that I think.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I don't think that's it, because I just changed all the ian_lena variables to false and holly still interrupts when luise wants to pop the question.
It's v10_jeremy_3some, but something involving holly is preventing that I think.
Holly always interrupts Lena and Louis because that's how the game is programed. Louis comes BACK to Lena after the concert to finish her question (the invite for 3some). For this, you need to have "Ian and Lena Couple = False" and "Lena BBC" or "Lena and Louis Sex"

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My opinion of Emma plummeted to the bottom after her "beer attack" on Seymour when she admitted that she has zero proof that Seymour is doing something sinister, but insisted she was right and would have done so anyway!
It's not easy to obtain actual proof of criminal activity. If it was, then there wouldn't be tons of literal gangsters operating with impunity, even though it's widely known these people are criminals.

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Well, in my playthroughs, my Lena impresses Seymour right at the first dinner with her philosopher choice and the two work really well together, no blackmail. I absolutely hope there will be a path where Lena and Seymour can send Emma packing with a flourish!

I have the dubious pleasure to know some activists of this kind. Smug, blinkered know-it-all-better, who are always "right", no matter how much proof and evidence you have that they are anything but right! And think they can get away with anything, because of their "superior" morals. I loath these self-censored!
And Emma has shown herself to be that kind of activist. Therefore, even not being the biggest fan of Seymour, I sincerely hope we get a path where we can give Emma a bit of her own medicine and the kick in the a.. she deserves. And like another player said, it would be a really nice twist when in the end it comes out that Seymour really has no sinister plans, but is just a rich guy looking for a new hobby or Lena´s secret dad.
Yeah Seymour is such a nice dude who only blackmails Lena if she says no to his pervy business venture and makes it so she loses her jobs to put more pressure on her. I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding.
He's the main antagonist of the story and Emma's gonna be proven right, give it time.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
it would be a really nice twist when in the end it comes out that Seymour really has no sinister plans
Oh yeah, because make Lena lose her job on the restaurant, make her get no new photograph jobs anymore, threat block her bank accounts, take Ed and Molly's café just to force her accept his "offer" making her financially dependent on him plus threat ruin Ian's future is not sinister at all. It just, as you say, "a rich guy looking for a new hobby".
Emma was, in fact, still kind with him in that scene.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Nice bait

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's not easy to obtain actual proof of criminal activity. If it was, then there wouldn't be tons of literal gangsters operating with impunity, even though it's widely known these people are criminals.
Yeah Seymour is such a nice dude who only blackmails Lena if she says no to his pervy business venture and makes it so she loses her jobs to put more pressure on her. I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding.
He's the main antagonist of the story and Emma's gonna be proven right, give it time.
Oh yeah, because make Lena lose her job on the restaurant, make her get no new photograph jobs anymore, threat block her bank accounts, take Ed and Molly's café just to force her accept his "offer" making her financially dependent on him plus threat ruin Ian's future is not sinister at all. It just, as you say, "a rich guy looking for a new hobby".
Emma was, in fact, still kind with him in that scene.
What you don´t get or don´t want to get about Emma, is not if Seymour is an antagonist in ORS or not, but the way she operates in general! She has no proof, just a feeling or idea. But this feeling, which could be fully wrong, convinces her she is completely right and simply follows this, obstructing and attacking someone only going by this feeling!
This is not about Seymour, who might be or might be not in murky business, this is about what she would do to anyone! If she would get the idea that Lena or Ian or Joe Doe or Jane Doe are into something she does not like, she would do to them what she does to Seymour, no matter if she has evidence or not!
That is my point here, Seymour being a maybe antagonist of the game, just glosses over this behaviour. I know people in real life thinking like that, you do not wanr them to be your friends! Because for them, only their opinion counts, no matter if right or wrong.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
What you don´t get or don´t want to get about Emma, is not if Seymour is an antagonist in ORS or not, but the way she operates in general! She has no proof, just a feeling or idea. But this feeling, which could be fully wrong, convinces her she is completely right and simply follows this, obstructing and attacking someone only going by this feeling!
This is not about Seymour, who might be or might be not in murky business, this is about what she would do to anyone! If she would get the idea that Lena or Ian or Joe Doe or Jane Doe are into something she does not like, she would do to them what she does to Seymour, no matter if she has evidence or not!
That is my point here, Seymour being a maybe antagonist of the game, just glosses over this behaviour. I know people in real life thinking like that, you do not wanr them to be your friends! Because for them, only their opinion counts, no matter if right or wrong.
How truly delusioned do you have to be with everything that screams Antagonist with Geymour with everything he does to screw over Lena out of jobs and making money, threatens to screw over Ian possibly with his book, for you to 'Seymour is a "maybe" antagonist....

Truly amazes me with how naive and delusioned people can be at denying the obivious and clear as day shit of a character. Then again, most want to see what they want to see and have things fit their own narrative without acknowleging reality of a character like Geymour.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What you don´t get or don´t want to get about Emma, is not if Seymour is an antagonist in ORS or not, but the way she operates in general!
But maybe what you don't want to or don't get is that perhaps it's not how Emma operates "in general", but just your own prejudice towards certain sort of personality causing you to attribute it to her?

Maybe she simply does have valid reasons to think of Seymour as a criminal, the kind of behavior of his that other people listed and you even quoted... and that's what is causing her to act specifically towards Seymour the way she does?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What you don´t get or don´t want to get about Emma, is not if Seymour is an antagonist in ORS or not, but the way she operates in general! She has no proof, just a feeling or idea
But we know that she is right about him, since we are the readers who know things that characters doesn't know and we are see the things Seymour is capable to do. So, sorry if we don't sympathize with the rich guy the we know deserved what happened to him.
this is about what she would do to anyone! If she would get the idea that Lena or Ian or Joe Doe or Jane Doe are into something she does not like, she would do to them what she does to Seymour, no matter if she has evidence or not!
Funny thing that both Ian and Lena can disagree with Emma's views right on her face and no, she doesn't do something like that to them.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes