Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Could be a color depth issue or detail variation of it that is off. Probably just needs some refinement.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 2581327

Hello guys,
first of all, sorry for the lack of status update last week. It's been a couple of rough weeks due to me feeling sick first and then the passing of a close family member, so I found it rather impossible to sit down and write. Since I couldn't get my head to properly work, I focused on art tasks, which are less straining to the brain.
All major scenes are already drawn but one, and 8 of them are completely finished (which makes around 50+ fully rendered illustrations, with variations and 11 animations).
Incidentally, the colorist has also had some family hiccups and is behind schedule, but I have plenty to keep myself occupied with while she catches up on all the illustrations I've already sent her. I've kept working with other artists that have assisted me with the drawings: I always draw the heads and faces and they fill in the rest. Here's an example of one of the illustrations done in this way: can you spot the difference?

4 new backgrounds are also being worked on and I approved the sketches a few days ago:

I wanto to pick up the writing again this week and find a way to finally break the block I've been having with two particular scenes. Hopefully I can finish it soon and begin to ensamble and polish all the moving parts of Chapter 11. Once again thanks for your patience and support, I intend to make the wait worth it!
finally news!!!

IAmWallace

May 1, 2023
View attachment 2581327

Hello guys,
first of all, sorry for the lack of status update last week. It's been a couple of rough weeks due to me feeling sick first and then the passing of a close family member, so I found it rather impossible to sit down and write. Since I couldn't get my head to properly work, I focused on art tasks, which are less straining to the brain.
All major scenes are already drawn but one, and 8 of them are completely finished (which makes around 50+ fully rendered illustrations, with variations and 11 animations).
Incidentally, the colorist has also had some family hiccups and is behind schedule, but I have plenty to keep myself occupied with while she catches up on all the illustrations I've already sent her. I've kept working with other artists that have assisted me with the drawings: I always draw the heads and faces and they fill in the rest. Here's an example of one of the illustrations done in this way: can you spot the difference?

4 new backgrounds are also being worked on and I approved the sketches a few days ago:

I wanto to pick up the writing again this week and find a way to finally break the block I've been having with two particular scenes. Hopefully I can finish it soon and begin to ensamble and polish all the moving parts of Chapter 11. Once again thanks for your patience and support, I intend to make the wait worth it!
What the hell happened to her legs?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
especially if they're all coincidentally at the same beach at the same time.
that would be sad imagin a OPTION were ian,wade and perry sitting alone at their cool party :(:(while all other girls are at the more wild party

Not really. A lot of the games on the list have unbelievable stories which are a result of world development were the universe revolves around the MC of the game. Most of them are over dramatic stories as well which are a result of the Dev believing grandiose developments and sudden Drama will turn their VN into HBO quality. It will not.

A lot of posters automatically assume a game with great renders and absence of grammatical errors means a great story. Feelings like Jealousy, insecurity, competitiveness are absent from 99% of the VNs listed in that thread, in order to give the player a (((safe space))) and not feel challanged or insecure to avoid the dreadsome NTR label.

But as a result, those game feels artificially designed, with characters existing to stroke the players ego and missing critical human emoticons everyone deals with daily.

For example of what I mean: Players here were very furious at Jeremy for fllirting with Alison and competing with Ian to score, because they are not used to that concept. MC best friend tropes in the VNs listed exist to boost player ego, as funny sidekick, to give him girls (but never want one for themselves). Basically carboard cutouts to boost the player but never having real desires of their own.

I did not like Jeremy's action, but it made the game more believable in my eyes, and more enjoyable in my opinion, when you finally get her instead of Jeremy. It feels earned.

There are very few VNs where the world does not revolve around the MC, were other characters exist and compete with the MC for affection with LI and ORS is the best in that field. Every accomplishment feels earned. Motivations feel believable and grounded.

There is no sudden outburst of drama and emotions, there is no deus ex machina to force plot points.

Because of this, Eva Kiss is one of the best writer in F95 bar non.
100% agree I could not write it better this is why I always say every good game needs light ntr elements. I am not talking about full focus ntr game which is also not good from a story point because it plays like a reverse harem game which is not a believable game world or has much potential for good story plots.

But I never replayed a erotic game this much or played one that has a believable game world like this if Ian dosent do anything the game world would still function and people would chase their dreams or go on dates for girls and so on....in other games if the mc dosent exist the whole gameworld dosent function anymore you are basicly the 10 inch choosen one.

People that like to be more dominant feel like they earned the girl ,people that like the shy insecure more loser typ can play this fantasy or people that just want a romance can also play a vanilla kind of way.There are so many possiblities its insane.

You don't need all these—jealousy, insecurity, and competitiveness—to make a good game. One or two is usually enough. Besides, signs of a good game usually come from well-developed world building, compelling characters, gripping dialogues, significant choices, etc., not because the MC has to compete with his best friend to get the girl.
yes you exactyl need this if you want to tell a good story or want to make a believable game world but the mc out of this game guess what? the game world still functions compared to all other VN that I played.

you want to have things like jealousy, insecurity, competitiveness if you want to make a good story or cheracter progression to give the player options to overcome his fears or stayes that way(if you want to).

There are so many story possibilities imagin multiple options for axel for example

1. axel beaing a thread for ian and they have competition but than they work together against old grandpa and there comes a great friendship like a bromance true lost brothers that find themself as best friends sticking together at the end that would be cool.

2.axel is a treath for ian and they dont become friends and have competition depends on the cheracter that you shape ian to be
- it could be eather a powerfantasy for ian to train get better stats become stronger and (become a true chad) and win vs axel
- ian losing against axel and losing cindy ,alison ..... whoever axel is after if he wanna hurt ian

and so on...

you basicly have so many more options if light ntr (again NOT FULL FOCUS which are often very unbelievable and badly written too even if I like the kink) elements are a thing it will 100% make the world more believable and gives way better options for cheracter growth,fears,insecurities, betrayels maybe a best friend turns against you for example, intrigues, drama ,corruption and so on....

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
1. axel beaing a thread for ian and they have competition but than they work together against old grandpa and there comes a great friendship like a bromance true lost brothers that find themself as best friends sticking together at the end that would be cool.
I was expecting this, but the rewrite put a damper on it. It removed Ian and Axel hanging out and Axel encouraging Ian to talk to Jessica.
Instead, Ian constantly remarks how Axel is trouble and a threat in the rewrite. I currently see little value in the affection points Ian can have with Axel. It's also bad in the birthday scene, when the two are always at odds, unless Lena manages to get Mike/Mark. It's also bad that we don't see Ian's perspective in this regarding Axel and Cherry (especially since he and Perry comforted her about her ex). Since its from Lena's PoV, we leave this, maybe chapter 11 fixes that once it switches to Ian's perspective? Or would it refuse to backtrack and skip to a later date?

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Someone tell me how to proceed stan quest how to open the 3 outfit for last stan photo session?
The bunny outfit you can get either as a gift from Robert, if you stay on his path long enough or alternatively you can buy it at the sex/tattoo shop.

The lingerie you get for free if you do the photo shoot with Seymore (2nd one I think?!) or you can buy it at the luxury boutique that becomes available just before Iyv´s birtheday party.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The bunny outfit you can get either as a gift from Robert, if you stay on his path long enough or alternatively you can buy it at the sex/tattoo shop.

The lingerie you get for free if you do the photo shoot with Seymore (2nd one I think?!) or you can buy it at the luxury boutique that becomes available just before Iyv´s birtheday party.
Man that luxury boutique came out of seemingly no where. I wasn't expecting it during my first playthrough and when it was introduced thought I would have a bit more time to purchase something from there. Turns out... Nope. I'm just poor, unless you're on the Seymour route, or never send money to your parents (you monster)

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
It removed Ian and Axel hanging out and Axel encouraging Ian to talk to Jessica
Yeah this crushed all hopes of any potential of a friendship. I think Eva decided to just simplify the story and have Axel be the antagonist for Ian no matter what

Reactions: Mtmtmt007
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes