Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
If you're telling the truth, then my faith in humanity is very low.
I'm pretty sure there were two popularity polls on patreon, one for male and one for female characters, and Stan either won or was second (Ian wasn't part of the poll; it was just NPCs).
I also had a hard time believing this, so I searched it up and Stan is actually third... But Robert is last! Faith in humanity restored! :D
Seymour was second though :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Female NPC poll is not surprising as well, but personally I've would have placed Louise last!

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I also had a hard time believing this, so I searched it up and Stan is actually third... But Robert is last! Faith in humanity restored! :D
The Female NPC poll is not surprising as well, but personally I've would have placed Louise last!
Looks like Perry and Stan aren't so different after all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mithredhel

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Conclusions: most of Eva's audience wants to get BLACK'D.:KEK:

Still, I would put Mike in the first place from this list, he has no pronounced negative sides. He is part of the Lena slut route, but unlike Axel, he is not a psychopathic stalker, not a notorious asshole and loser Robert, not a blackmailer Seymour.
Most of the male characters have strong negative sides, but Mike doesn't seem to have any - he's just a confident guy who wants to have fun with a hot girl. When Lena brings Ian to the club, what does Mike do? He's cool with it, no drama. He needs character development, and we saw the first hints of this in Chapter 10.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

Still, I would put Mike in the first place from this list, he has no pronounced negative sides. He is part of the Lena slut route, but unlike Axel, he is not a psychopathic stalker, not a notorious asshole and loser Robert, not a blackmailer Seymour.
Most of the male characters have strong negative sides, but Mike doesn't seem to have any - he's just a confident guy who wants to have fun with a hot girl. When Lena brings Ian to the club, what does Mike do? He's cool with it, no drama. He needs character development, and we saw the first hints of this in Chapter 10.
Isn't he like cheating on his girlfriend... like a lot?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
To be fair, that poll was before Chapter 10's Minerva content, which elevated her significantly as a character. Before that she was just a mean horny bitch for 90% of the time.

Meanwhile Louise only proves how pathetic she is with each passing chapter, losing the few likeable traits she had. "Insecure" is becoming her main (if not only) character trait. It's a shame, really, as hotness-wise she's definitely up there. She's probably the only character that I have a 0 relationship score with despite sleeping with her. I don't sleep with Minerva on my main save, so I have 0 relationship with her as well (hate being a suck-up), but I definitely started to appreciate her character more. Her cynical view could somewhat complement my dreamer Ian's unrealistic expectations.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
To be fair, that poll was before Chapter 10's Minerva content, which elevated her significantly as a character. Before that she was just a mean horny bitch for 90% of the time.

Meanwhile Louise only proves how pathetic she is with each passing chapter, losing the few likeable traits she had. "Insecure" is becoming her main (if not only) character trait. It's a shame, really, as hotness-wise she's definitely up there. She's probably the only character that I have a 0 relationship score with despite sleeping with her. I don't sleep with Minerva on my main save, so I have 0 relationship with her as well (hate being a suck-up), but I definitely started to appreciate her character more. Her cynical view could somewhat compliment my dreamer Ian's unrealistic expectations.
Louise became like female version of Robert.

Anyone with at least a minimal level of EQ/EI will find Stan at least a cool and diversity-bringing character.
Well said. People with minimal IQ level, because people with higher IQ level know that Stan is a waste.:LUL:

Last edited:

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I like the direction Lena x Louise seems to be headed with Lena turning her into a pet.
When Louise acts like a needy and pathetic waste of space it's prime real estate for Lena being a sadist.
When Robert does the same thing it make me wish he'd get hit by a car.

The double standards are real :KEK:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I like the direction Lena x Louise seems to be headed with Lena turning her into a pet.
When Louise acts like a needy and pathetic waste of space it's prime real estate for Lena being a sadist.
When Robert does the same thing it make me wish he'd get hit by a car.

The double standards are real :KEK:
I like the "Steal your boyfriend" Lena that I have been playing. She do be stealing Jeremy, Mark and Mark from Louis, Mark's Gf and Holly.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Looks like Perry and Stan aren't so different after all.
No... Hell no... Perry knows how to interact with girls and he can get with Emma and apparently soon also Cherry...
Stan... I tried, but no I just can't! He's just way too cringes that I don't even want to continue the Stan route :rolleyes:

screenshot0001.png giphy.gif
The jungle fever is strong in the ORAS community :KEK:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No... Hell no... Perry knows how to interact with girls and he can get with Emma and apparently soon also Cherry...
Stan... I tried, but no I just can't! He just way too cringes that I don't even want to continue the Stan route :rolleyes:

View attachment 2685346 View attachment 2685347
I showed this scene with Stan to a friend, she said that after such a performance she would pack her bags and leave this apartment. :ROFLMAO:
The jungle fever fever is strong in the ORAS community :KEK:
My Ian is literally same as Jeremy on main route, so I have nothing against this guy. May the strongest win.
ab67616d0000b2739bb3905c12ecbecc83526b11.jpeg

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Stan... I tried, but no I just can't! He's just way too cringes that I don't even want to continue the Stan route :rolleyes:

View attachment 2685346 View attachment 2685347

The jungle fever fever is strong in the ORAS community :KEK:
Wrote by God herself

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Marley300

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

Meanwhile Louise only proves how pathetic she is with each passing chapter, losing the few likeable traits she had. "Insecure" is becoming her main (if not only) character trait. It's a shame, really, as hotness-wise she's definitely up there. She's probably the only character that I have a 0 relationship score with despite sleeping with her. I don't sleep with Minerva on my main save, so I have 0 relationship with her as well (hate being a suck-up), but I definitely started to appreciate her character more. Her cynical view could somewhat complement my dreamer Ian's unrealistic expectations.
I am still sad minvera is still wasted potential she would be way higher if she would have a femdom/blackmail route for the male mc (I loved Estate : dominate:devilish:) this would be something unque and different compared to the other female cast I liked mean/bitchy site so much and was exited early chapters but than it turned out she is only a frustrated housewive:cautious:

Last edited:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
I am still sad minvera is still wasted potential she would be way higher if she would have a femdom/blackmail route for the male mc (I loved Estate : dominate:devilish:) this would be something unque and different compared to the other cast I liked mean/bitchy site so much and was exited early chapters but than she is only a frustrated housewive:cautious:
There is light femdom if ian does dominate her

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes