mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There is light femdom if ian does dominate her
yeah but if would be such a contrast compared to the other female cast if she would be different mean/bitchy/blackmail femdom on ians site would be cool from a story perspective with the office drama and holly intereactions and potential and she would be different than all other females because there is not a single femdom female

the bossy mean femdom would be way hotter than the frustraed housewive that ian can collect to his women list:cautious: she has nothing unique going on compared to the other females that are like her

I mean I was so exited the first time I saw her in the office and was like yes mommy:oops: and the potential revenge arc when she goes to the gym and lena and ivy make fun of her so much potential:cry:

Last edited:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
What do you consider your best run? For Ian, it would be him banging Cherry, Lena, Alison, Emma, Minerva, and Cindy. It's a shame this would mean not having Holly but it's well worth it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
yeah but if would be such a contrast compared to the other female cast if she would be different mean/bitchy/blackmail femdom on ians site would be cool from a story perspective with the office drama and holly intereactions and potential and she would be different than all other females because there is not a single femdom female
The thing with Minerva is that she's very much like Robert, in the sense she can very easily completely disappear from the story -- simply have Ian do as she tells him instead of fighting her, and then secure a new job at Hierophant, and you can count all interactions with Minerva on the fingers of one hand, if that.

So yeah, a Minerva that would be actually dominating -- say, pushing Ian who doesn't fight further into humiliation, and sabotaging his new job attempts to keep him under her heel, it could be interesting in contrast, from story perspective. Sort of a Seymour for Ian, if you will. But then i can see how it'd be just frustrating for players who are allergic to the female domination tag.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
So yeah, a Minerva that would be actually dominating -- say, pushing Ian who doesn't fight further into humiliation, and sabotaging his new job attempts to keep him under her heel, it could be interesting in contrast, from story perspective. Sort of a Seymour for Ian, if you will. But then i can see how it'd be just frustrating for players who are allergic to the female domination tag.
this was exactly what I was expecting the first time I saw her

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
because there is not a single femdom female
There is a femdom route between Ian and Lena starting at the end of ch.10. And there is femdom/lezdom between Lena and Louise.

this was exactly what I was expecting the first time I saw her
Same I was expecting femdom with her, can say it subverted my expectations unlike with the other characters.

Reactions: mommysboiii

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
What do you consider your best run? For Ian, it would be him banging Cherry, Lena, Alison, Emma, Minerva, and Cindy. It's a shame this would mean not having Holly but it's well worth it.
Honestly idk. I like most routes so for me personally it's hard to say which is best. Ig I'd be the least interested in a vanilla romantic relationship with Lena and I've had the most fun with Cindy and Alison

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Nice to know that people like Stan. I've been waiting for more content from him. Lena pitty fucking him, cock holing, or even an NTR rout with him to tie in more femdom content.
Is the setup of him watching Lena and Ian fucking still there? If so then that's the perfect opening for a Stan cuck route. Tbh I think Stan would be happier sitting in front of his computer watching Lena and Ian dick in hand

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes