fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Does anyone know if the scene at Ian's apartment with its variations is considered one scene or is it divided between cuck Ian and chad Ian variations? The gallery has two scenes one labelled as Ian X Lena and the other as Lena X Ian. We can't see what those scenes are referring to so I'm wondering if I missed a scene with Ian and Lena.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know if the scene at Ian's apartment with its variations is considered one scene or is it divided between cuck Ian and chad Ian variations? The gallery has two scenes one labelled as Ian X Lena and the other as Lena X Ian. We can't see what those scenes are referring to so I'm wondering if I missed a scene with Ian and Lena.
There are 2 separate scenes with Ian & Lena. One takes place in Ian's apartment (Ian POV) and the other one takes place in Lena's apartment (Lena POV)

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
There are 2 separate scenes with Ian & Lena. One takes place in Ian's apartment (Ian POV) and the other one takes place in Lena's apartment (Lena POV)
Really? I haven't gotten it on any of my routes. Is it bugged or is are there specific requirements to get it?

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I have never complained about the updates taking so long here (mainly because i pirate the game) but i got to say i was so hyped for this chapter and it was so underwhelming.
I feel like even though most of the scenes were good but it was a kinda of repeat of previous scenes IanXCindy , SeymourXLena , but Holy X Ivy X Lena was fire (and i generally love how Holly's coruption route is progressing) also the footjob and more cuck Ian buildup (with the Gillian dream)was fine (I like that its a slowburn) . I am mainly dissapointed beacause the chapter felt so short but Our Red Strings is still the best VN i have played and the only one i really follow so i hope we get a goated chapter soon (in 2024 lol).

(or maybe the epilogue can save it)
My opinion of the update is the same as yours, what i liked most is the animations now feel more smooth and fluid, there was some re-used art here and there but that's okay because it's mostly unnoticeable. I hope the epilogue /ch11 part 2 /whatever... gives us a more 'complete' experience, maybe even an IvyxIan scene (don't lose hope SerHawkes).

Last edited:

KD000000005

Jul 1, 2023
I tried searching this on the forum, but couldn't find anything. In the previous chapter, when Stan tells Lena about how he feels, how do we get the first option "Let's talk about it..." to activate? It is not enabled for me.. Can someone please help?

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
My opinion of the update is the same as yours, I hope the Epilogue /ch11 part 2 /whatever... gives us a more 'complete' experience, maybe even an IvyxIan scene (don't lose hope SerHawkes).
He already lost. Cucks are celebrating tonight. That Gillian scene was the best thing in this update. And don't think that's where the cucktrain will stop. Alison will be DICKED in all her holes. Holly will be BLACKED. Cindy will choke on Axel's massive COCK. Chuuchuu mothercuckers!

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I tried searching this on the forum, but couldn't find anything. In the previous chapter, when Stan tells Lena about how he feels, how do we get the first option "Let's talk about it..." to activate? It is not enabled for me.. Can someone please help?
If i remember correctly there was a bug that disabled that option
In the console type : stan_change=2

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
He already lost. Cucks are celebrating tonight. That Gillian scene was the best thing in this update. And don't think that's where the cucktrain will stop. Alison will be DICKED in all her holes. Holly will be BLACKED. Cindy will choke on Axel's massive COCK. Chuuchuu mothercuckers!
good for you (y)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I had two playthroughs with a different Gillian dream at the beginning of ch 11.

What triggers the difference sequences? :unsure: I'd assume it's whether Ian has committed to a serious relationship or not?
It depends on whether Ian deleted Gillian's pictures in Ch.3, since it signals Ian is ready to move on (or not)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Running the update one route after another, I try to catch the essence and understand what is wrong here. Something was bothering me. Why only 7/10 my rating?
And then I realized what the problem was, once again making sure that deadlines are bad.
The update looks incomplete. Usually the end of an update is a cliffhanger, a plot twist, a resolution of some issue, or vice versa a new challenge. Warming up interest in the story and further game
Chapter 11 ends with nothing. 3 out of 4 runs are Ian or Mark/Louise/Lena threesomes. Not only does it scene look far-fetched, but Louise has finally ceased being a person and has become a sex doll for Lena's needs... so this looks like a very weak completion of the update. It ends with nothing.
Only the Seymour patb seems to be a complete moment - we see how Lena falls to the dark side and it seems that this is the darkest route (later I will describe this in detail).
I remembered Eva saying that a little later she would do the prologue of Part 12 where she would add a couple of scenes and complete the script. And again, talking about deadlines. Eve set herself the goal of releasing the update ASAP and separated some of the content for the prologue, as a result, the update seems to be cut off. Maybe such a position seems unpopular, but it would be better if she finished the last part in full, spending another month without separating pieces from it.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Lena's dad is actually her step-dad. So anyone thinking that Seymour could be her father? They have the same eyes.
Oh shit. Just imagine if Lena is getting some love from both her Daddies.

EDIT: Actually maybe the "Our Red String" and the whole red string of fate concept is actually between Lena and Seymour and Ian is just a wanking spectator of this grand design.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
No, that scene is different to the one I'm talking about. The gallery is broken right now, but there is one scene at Ian's apartment from Ian's perspective, a threesome that you can see from the blurred icon, and a WIP Lena X Ian scene. The latter I have not encountered unless it's a variation on the scene at Ian's apartment.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes