ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Don't know if this is a bad coding, or I messed something, but my pure Ian+Lena couple run ended by threesome with Holly.
It's heavens rewarding Ian for being a pure, good boy. :sneaky:

(but nah, that's a bug)

Oh boy, how many cuck points Ian should have to have this dreams :ROFLMAO:
She just annoy me with her drama in that dream and I rid of her using a Will point
Funnily you can get that as non-cuck Ian. He just can't freak out and wake up immediately when the previous Gillian dream happens.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's heavens rewarding Ian for being a pure, good boy. :sneaky:

(but nah, that's a bug)

Funnily you can get that as non-cuck Ian. He just can't freak out and wake up immediately when the previous Gillian dream happens.
The whole alpha is a baggy mess. My manwhore chad Ian where he stayed casual with Lena get butthurted because she had sex with another guys and update ends with the scene Lena jacking off Ian cock talking about other guys.
But I never did things that can lead to this. We need to wait final, this release is terrible.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't understand why anyone would be interested in that skinny girl with a bony ass when the strangest thing for me is that Ian didn't cheat on her first, then his story would have been more believable to me because of how easy it is for him to seduce women like Lena or Emma, how I expect a catfight between them that ends in a sex scene and maybe a threesome with Ian, it would be hot right? :unsure::love: (y)
homelander-jump.gif

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
I know it's hard to get it all right considering the amount of paths, but holy shit there are a lot of bugs and errors. EK shuld maybe try to have less variables going forward.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
ive yet to play this or the dev's other game. I been thinking about it for a few months just need to clear up some games from the backlog first. But I was wondering how does this game compare to the dev's other game Good Girl Gone Bad. Only asking as from what I have seen from the screenshots I do like the art style more in this one.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
ive yet to play this or the dev's other game. I been thinking about it for a few months just need to clear up some games from the backlog first. But I was wondering how does this game compare to the dev's other game Good Girl Gone Bad. Only asking as from what I have seen from the screenshots I do like the art style more in this one.
Less crazy and more grounded and sitcom-like, but a clear successor of GGGB.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Is it the scene near the end when Ian and Emma get beers while the others wait at the beach in the evening? They fuck but have to rush a bit.
Normally Perry acompanies Emma to confess to her, but if you are on the Emma Love path, the two of you brush him off.
Now I see the thing, Ian with Emma are casuals. So many fuckups in my runs so I'm not sure it's me or bugs. Most stable run I have is Holly path.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Is it the scene near the end when Ian and Emma get beers while the others wait at the beach in the evening? They fuck but have to rush a bit.
Normally Perry acompanies Emma to confess to her, but if you are on the Emma Love path, the two of you brush him off.
I didnt get this even though I did all the Emma scenes last update. Seems like it's bugged? So to get it you have to use URM to access it.
1722031586453.png

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes