GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I was referring specifically to Holly with holly_slut flag active, which requires her to have at least a hookup with a guy or be under Ivy's thumb:
Python:
    if holly_ivy or holly_guy > 1 or holly_robert:
        $ holly_slut = True
I don't think it's compatible with Lena romance? Though i haven't explored that fully.
Yeah if you have Holly get under Ivy's influence that blocks the romance with Lena. That's why I went back and axed their threesome.

Now that the Lena/Holly/Ian romance route has started I'm hoping the same can happen with Lena/Ivy/Holly(low change).

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
From what I'm inferring this update, Perry seems to be bi-sexual...sooooo.....IanxPerry coming when Eva? :love::love::love: IanxPerry cuck route coming when Eva? :devilish::devilish::devilish:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's funny how different these events can be in tone. In mine Wade seemed to despise how Lena was being exhibitionistic.
Both Wade and Perry will always complain about it but EK made them literal hardon sprites for this update both of them are sporting. Their lower halves are much more honest than their mouths. :whistle:

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
From what I'm inferring this update, Perry seems to be bi-sexual...sooooo.....IanxPerry coming when Eva? :love::love::love: IanxPerry cuck route coming when Eva? :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Fun fact: combine this with Lena potentially teasing Perry, and asking Ian how he feels about MMF threesome, and Ian/Lena/Perry seems more likely than many think. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep and Balsamic

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Both Wade and Perry will always complain about it but EK made them literal hardon sprites for this update both of them are sporting. Their lower halves are much more honest than their mouths. :whistle:
Sure, the dialogue also said so, but in my playthrough neither girl posed with Wade. I got one of Holly in that same pose alone and then afterwards her and Lena posed together, so I was just wondering if it was just Lena and Holly's relationship that determined that or if Wade's mindset towards Cindy perhaps played a role as well.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I was just wondering if it was just Lena and Holly's relationship that determined that or if Wade's mindset towards Cindy perhaps played a role as well.
As far as i can tell, this happens based just on whether Lena and/or Emma decided to go topless at the beach:

Python:
    if v12_lena_topless == True or v12_emma_topless == True:
        if v12_lena_topless == True and v12_emma_topless == True:
//...
                w "Damn... The girls are pretty shameless, don't you think? They could at least consider how we feel about them going topless so casually."
        elif v12_lena_topless:
//...
                w "Damn... Lena is pretty shameless, don't you think? I know she's probably used to it being a model and all, but she could at least consider how we feel about her going topless so casually."
        elif v12_emma_topless:
//...
                w "Emma's pretty shameless, don't you think? She could at least consider how we feel about her going topless so casually."
            i "You're bothered by it?"
            w "It's just a bit weird, don't you think?"
        p "Y--{w=0.5}yeah, seriously. I don't even know where to l--{w=0.5}look..."

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
As far as i can tell, this happens based just on whether Lena and/or Emma decided to go topless at the beach:

Python:
    if v12_lena_topless == True or v12_emma_topless == True:
        if v12_lena_topless == True and v12_emma_topless == True:
//...
                w "Damn... The girls are pretty shameless, don't you think? They could at least consider how we feel about them going topless so casually."
        elif v12_lena_topless:
//...
                w "Damn... Lena is pretty shameless, don't you think? I know she's probably used to it being a model and all, but she could at least consider how we feel about her going topless so casually."
        elif v12_emma_topless:
//...
                w "Emma's pretty shameless, don't you think? She could at least consider how we feel about her going topless so casually."
            i "You're bothered by it?"
            w "It's just a bit weird, don't you think?"
        p "Y--{w=0.5}yeah, seriously. I don't even know where to l--{w=0.5}look..."
I think you misunderstood. Wade was turned on in my save, he just didn't have his pic taken with Lena and Holly.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Couldn't stand Perry this update. I'll gladly make Ian tank his chances with Emma. He's such a defensive baby.
Just this update? took you a while. I have no path where I help him with any of the girls. Not that I play as a total ass to him. But with that whinny attitude of his, he really doesn't deserve any of the hoes of this VN.

Reactions: dolfe67

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Did anyone have Lena go nude on the beach?

I just looked through the image files and for all the ones, where they are on the beach during the day, Lena is drawn in the nude, both her sunning and her posing when images are being taken scenes. The bottom of the bikini is a separate layer.

I don't see why Eva would have the separate layer if Lena couldn't shed the entire bathing suit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: dolfe67

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think you misunderstood. Wade was turned on in my save, he just didn't have his pic taken with Lena and Holly.
Ahh yes, i thought you're referring to them complaining about girls. For the picture, it is more complicated but hinges on Lena's relationship with Ian: if the cuck route is active, or Lena resolved to keep cheating earlier in the chapter, she'll ask Wade instead of Ian, both for sunscreen and then to take the pictures. If Ian and Holly are dating then Lena will ask Wade to have pic taken just with Lena, otherwise it'll be a pic of all three of them together.

I don't see why Eva would have the separate layer if Lena couldn't shed the entire bathing suit.
Possibly to reduce the size. Single nude body image with smaller exchangeable bits for different bikini pieces vs three full-sized topless shots with different bottoms?

Reactions: Futaglit

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ahh yes, i thought you're referring to them complaining about girls. For the picture, it is more complicated but hinges on Lena's relationship with Ian: if the cuck route is active, or Lena resolved to keep cheating earlier in the chapter, she'll ask Wade instead of Ian, both for sunscreen and then to take the pictures. If Ian and Holly are dating then Lena will ask Wade to have pic taken just with Lena, otherwise it'll be a pic of all three of them together.
I see. In my playthrough all the girls just posed solo until Lena asked Holly to pose with her and that was it.
Possibly to reduce the size. Single nude body image with smaller exchangeable bits for different bikini pieces vs three full-sized topless shots with different bottoms?
That would make sense. Rather a detailed pussy for something that would never be seen in game. :devilish:
Maybe she reused old stills that were already nude for some of them.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes