ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
does the chapter 9 relationship flag between Ian and Lena has to be committed for Ian to be able to punish Lena cheating?
I don't think it's needed for punishment specifically, but if i'm not mistaken they do need to be in relationship for cheating to be actually well, cheating. If Lena and Ian are just hooking up then they simply sleep around.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there any way to have the MFM discussion without being on the cuck path ?
Same question about picking Wade for sunscreen instead of Ian.
If Lena has fucked Axel before joining the rest of the gang, or has resolved to keep cheating on Ian, she'll flirt with Wade and mention wanting MMF with Ian, regardless of cuck path status.

Reactions: Gicoo

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
If Lena has fucked Axel before joining the rest of the gang, or has resolved to keep cheating on Ian, she'll flirt with Wade and mention wanting MMF with Ian, regardless of cuck path status.
So cheating is compulsory right ? One more disappointment.
I have come across another scene where faithful Lena discusses mfm with Ian and I make him say he fins it hot, however I had to replay the game for start and make sure Holly threesome scene does not happen. One more disappointment.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Wait what?
How you got this dialogue!?
I was surprised too. No 3some with Holly is a condition, I guess.
But there was an error too: Ian was breaking up with Lena on the shore. Later Lena was going to Holly's room to sleep there, but visited Ian after she has spoken with Wade and asked this question. Big bug! PilotLara
Here is the save:

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Our Red String [Ch. 12.3 Alpha] [Eva Kiss] - Compressed

Win/Linux [359 MB]
- - - -

Mac [345 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
Since the discussion is going on rather fast and the various paths are mixed up in the posts, I would like to ask a question, esp. since in the earlier part of the beach holiday Ian could flirt a bit with "wild slutty" Holly: Can Ian and slutty Holly (since she became that way to get closer to Ian) get together in this update or at least getting on the way towards it?
In several paths Holly became slutty to be more attractive to Ian (because she believed he prefers wild girls), I think there should be paths where they get together. I already have a path where Holly and Ian are together and he and Lena help her getting more open, but I ask for the wild Holly paths.

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Can Ian and slutty Holly (since she became that way to get closer to Ian) get together in this update or at least getting on the way towards it?
Yes. Call her hot or fit and have high relationship points with her.
Also, she doesn't make a move if he is with Lena and probably Emma.

• Love
Reactions: Turret

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
7. Fixed, apart from the block needing to be nested deeper. I don't see the issue.
The issue with the block nesting is how it relates to overall switch flow:
Python:
    if holly_slut or v11_holly_change:
        if holly_slut == False:
            $ fholly = "shy"
            h "Um... Never have I ever had sex in a public place."
        else:
            h "Never have I ever had sex in a public place."
    $ fwade = "smile"
    if v10_wc_bj == "mark" or v10_wc_bj == "mike" or (v10_wc_bj == "n" and v11_bbc) or (v10_wc_bj == "n" and v7_mark_bj):
        $ flena = "shy"
        l "Does a blowjob count?"
        if ian_lena_dating:
            $ fian = "worried"
        w "Hell yeah it does."
        menu:
            "Drink":
//...
    else:
        h "I don't know... Um, never have I ever been arrested."
//...
If Lena bj condition isn't met then instead of presenting Drink/Don't Drink options the game skips this branch altogether and jumps to the "never have i ever been arrested" alternative after Holly already asked her "public sex" question.

It should be arranged as this instead, so Lena's worried reaction triggers only when she has done some public cheating, without affecting the rest of the branch:
Python:
    if holly_slut or v11_holly_change:
        if holly_slut == False:
            $ fholly = "shy"
            h "Um... Never have I ever had sex in a public place."
        else:
            h "Never have I ever had sex in a public place."
        $ fwade = "smile"
        if v10_wc_bj == "mark" or v10_wc_bj == "mike" or (v10_wc_bj == "n" and v11_bbc) or (v10_wc_bj == "n" and v7_mark_bj):
            $ flena = "shy"
            l "Does a blowjob count?"
            if ian_lena_dating:
                $ fian = "worried"
            w "Hell yeah it does."
        menu:
            "Drink":
//...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes. Call her hot or fit and have high relationship points with her.
Also, she doesn't make a move if he is with Lena and probably Emma.
Thanks for the quick answer! Good to know about the Lena relationship status. Emma is unproblematic, for several chapters already I am all for Emma-Perry, they deserve each other.:);)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So cheating is compulsory right ? One more disappointment.
No, it's not. I have checked the script and Lena will also bring it up if you have established MMF as her fantasy earlier during talk at the club.
Python:
                        # mmf threesome
                        if lena_fty_3some == 1 and holly_trinity == 0 or ian_lena_crisis:
                            i "You want to have a threesome with two guys?"
                            l "I've never tried it, and I think it would be really hot..."
                            l "So, what do you say?"
//...
                            menu:
                                "I think it's hot too":
//...
                                "We could give it a try...":
//...
                                "I don't like the idea":
//...

Reactions: fatpussy123

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
PilotLara

Hi, I have an issue on my Ian playthrough where he is a fuckboy.

The sequence of events is Lena is in love with Ian but he doesn't reciprocate. So they agree to end things. They go back to the house, Lena says she will sleep in the same room as Holly. Error occurs. If I ignore it leads to the Ian cuck scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
No, it's not. I have checked the script and Lena will also bring it up if you have established MMF as her fantasy earlier during talk at the club.
Python:
                        # mmf threesome
                        if lena_fty_3some == 1 and holly_trinity == 0 or ian_lena_crisis:
                            i "You want to have a threesome with two guys?"
                            l "I've never tried it, and I think it would be really hot..."
                            l "So, what do you say?"
//...
                            menu:
                                "I think it's hot too":
//...
                                "We could give it a try...":
//...
                                "I don't like the idea":
//...
That is the scene I was referring to in my last post but she will not tease than speak to Wade. She only teases Wade if she has cheated.
I am clearly also right on the fact that MFM and Holly trouple are mutually exclusive, from the code you are sharing.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
That feeling mostly comes from the long update time now, ch. 11 epilogue full was out last year Nov. Then 2 months-ish you get ch.12 prologue > ch.12 full was on May this year. It's now in alpha for just a bit more and you will be getting the full epilogue, then we wait for ch.13 prologue. It's basically almost a year for 1 full chapter,
Oh boy! Don't even think about Chapter 13 anytime soon. We're only half way done through chapter 12, this update will finally conclude Ian's segment and continue with Lena's POV which will be probably as big, if not bigger thn Ian's POV, thn there's Epilogue as well.

Reactions: CummanderShepard2

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That is the scene I was referring to in my last post but she will not tease than speak to Wade. She only teases Wade if she has cheated.
I am clearly also right on the fact that MFM and Holly trouple are mutually exclusive, from the code you are sharing.
Yes, the extra interactions with Wade only happen if Lena has been cheating and intends to keep it up, so it wouldn't really make sense to bring him up in the scenario where nothing between Lena and Wade occurred (the 'pure' Lena/Ian path)

Regarding the trinity, i'm not sure -- from the code, it seems that it's possible to have mmf talk and the trinity as long as Lena has been cheating, but it may be unintended side-effect of how the paths are arranged atm. In theory, if Ian has left the possibility of trinity open and Lena has fucked Axel in Ch.12, the trinity talk will be delayed until after this scene. Theoretically, as long as Ian stopped thinking about Gillian he may be able to activate the trinity at that point, once the currently missing branch (Lena/Ian, trinity pending during the evening) gets implemented. But it's just as likely that Lena entangled with Axel will block the trinity from happening.

JohnnyR6

Jul 1, 2017
I have cindy romance saves but it is not a pure cindy playthrough.
It's been quite a while since I last played this game. How do you know you are on a LI's "romance" path? Do you just choose the heart options in the walkthrough? For a Cindy romance path, is there any important decisions worth mentioning or are they obvious? Do you have to avoid any other girls in order to stay on the Cindy romance path?

I'm thinking of restarting this to go down the Cindy path with Ian, and then make Lena "the professional" - she avoids the fuck-bois and just gets slutty for money.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes