Python:
    if holly_slut or v11_holly_change:
        if holly_slut == False:
            $ fholly = "shy"
            h "Um... Never have I ever had sex in a public place."
        else:
            h "Never have I ever had sex in a public place."
    $ fwade = "smile"
    if v10_wc_bj == "mark" or v10_wc_bj == "mike" or (v10_wc_bj == "n" and v11_bbc) or (v10_wc_bj == "n" and v7_mark_bj):
        $ flena = "shy"
        l "Does a blowjob count?"
        if ian_lena_dating:
            $ fian = "worried"
        w "Hell yeah it does."
        menu:
            "Drink":
//...
    else:
        h "I don't know... Um, never have I ever been arrested."
//...
If Lena bj condition isn't met then instead of presenting Drink/Don't Drink options the game skips this branch altogether and jumps to the "never have i ever been arrested" alternative after Holly already asked her "public sex" question.

It should be arranged as this instead, so Lena's worried reaction triggers only when she has done some public cheating, without affecting the rest of the branch:
Python:
    if holly_slut or v11_holly_change:
        if holly_slut == False:
            $ fholly = "shy"
            h "Um... Never have I ever had sex in a public place."
        else:
            h "Never have I ever had sex in a public place."
        $ fwade = "smile"
        if v10_wc_bj == "mark" or v10_wc_bj == "mike" or (v10_wc_bj == "n" and v11_bbc) or (v10_wc_bj == "n" and v7_mark_bj):
            $ flena = "shy"
            l "Does a blowjob count?"
            if ian_lena_dating:
                $ fian = "worried"
            w "Hell yeah it does."
        menu:
            "Drink":
//...
Ah this was already fixed earlier, hence why I was staring at it being very confused :) Thanks, ffive!

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
PilotLara

Hi, I have an issue on my Ian playthrough where he is a fuckboy.

The sequence of events is Lena is in love with Ian but he doesn't reciprocate. So they agree to end things. They go back to the house, Lena says she will sleep in the same room as Holly. Error occurs. If I ignore it leads to the Ian cuck scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, this variable should have been v12_perry_success. Is fixed.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ah this was already fixed earlier, hence why I was staring at it being very confused :) Thanks, ffive!
Ahh that explains it then xD

Here's one more small error:
Python:
                if ian_holly < 12:
                    call friend_xp ('holly') from _call_friend_xp_1235
                    $ ian_holly = 10
This ignores edge cases where ian_holly value is already at 10-11, which results in either no change or actual decrease in relationship (if it was at 11)

Reactions: Radnos Salazar

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
Ahh that explains it then xD

Here's one more small error:
Python:
                if ian_holly < 12:
                    call friend_xp ('holly') from _call_friend_xp_1235
                    $ ian_holly = 10
This ignores edge cases where ian_holly value is already at 10-11, which results in either no change or actual decrease in relationship (if it was at 11)
Hey, I've sent you a DM, can you check it out I had a question there. Thanks

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Yes, the extra interactions with Wade only happen if Lena has been cheating and intends to keep it up, so it wouldn't really make sense to bring him up in the scenario where nothing between Lena and Wade occurred (the 'pure' Lena/Ian path)

Regarding the trinity, i'm not sure -- from the code, it seems that it's possible to have mmf talk and the trinity as long as Lena has been cheating, but it may be unintended side-effect of how the paths are arranged atm. In theory, if Ian has left the possibility of trinity open and Lena has fucked Axel in Ch.12, the trinity talk will be delayed until after this scene. Theoretically, as long as Ian stopped thinking about Gillian he may be able to activate the trinity at that point, once the currently missing branch (Lena/Ian, trinity pending during the evening) gets implemented. But it's just as likely that Lena entangled with Axel will block the trinity from happening.
Thank you for all the help to work this out but I'm not sure I follow I'm sorry. What I understand from the code is that with a non-cheating Lena, MFM discussions and Holly threesome are mutually exclusive. I have tested it: I have gone through my main playthrough leading to the trouple with a loyal Lena, and in that case Lena and Ian do NOT talk about the MFM. I re-started a full playthrough with loyal Lena being only friendly to Holly, thus Holly does not kiss her, and in that case Ian and Lena DO have the MFM talk but since Lena has not cheated nothing happens with Wade.
What I deduct from this is:
1. You do not get the HollyXLenaXIan threesome if loyal Lena has a MFM fantasy, and that's really disappointing
2. You do not have the Wade teasing if Lena has been faithful, and that's extremely frustrating too.

If you know a way to have the loyal LenaXHollyXIan threesome AND the MFM talk, then you become my hero.
If you know a way to have the loyal LenaXHollyXIan threesome AND the MFM talk AND the Wade teasing, then I build a church on my island to worship your grace.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What I understand from the code is that with a non-cheating Lena, MFM discussions and Holly threesome are mutually exclusive.
Yes, that's correct. If the trinity isn't shut down at this point and Lena hasn't cheated, then the talk about MMF gets skipped. I guess you could consider it as Lena having no real interest in MMF if she has a thing for Holly and only has sex with Ian.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you get the Holly x Lena x Ian scene? The option to have Lena stay is blacked out so I've fucked up somewhere.
You need to select option for Ian to stop thinking about Gillian. The most recent opportunity you get for it is during the dream at the start of the update.

Reactions: TittyHeaven

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
It's been quite a while since I last played this game. How do you know you are on a LI's "romance" path? Do you just choose the heart options in the walkthrough? For a Cindy romance path, is there any important decisions worth mentioning or are they obvious? Do you have to avoid any other girls in order to stay on the Cindy romance path?

I'm thinking of restarting this to go down the Cindy path with Ian, and then make Lena "the professional" - she avoids the fuck-bois and just gets slutty for money.
Just check the agenda part of your character's phone.

Reactions: JohnnyR6

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
I don't think cheating is needed to have the MMF talk, just did a sexless Ian/Loyal Lena path and it still happens. Or is it some kind of bug?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I don't think cheating is needed to have the MMF talk, just did a sexless Ian/Loyal Lena path and it still happens. Or is it some kind of bug?
If it's sexless Ian and Lena path you should by default have cuck = 3, maybe 2, and if cuck variable is greater than 1 in this update Lena will make moves on Wade to tease Ian.

zzzks

Jul 9, 2022
Our Red String [Ch. 12.3 Alpha] [Eva Kiss] - Compressed

Win/Linux [359 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [345 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Android ?

Reactions: xibalbatwins
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes