Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Like Wade? The character was practically ignored by Lena for 11 and a half episodes, and then suddenly he became an option. The same happened with Marcel.
Just did a run without Ian/Lena and you are right. Slut Lena is making a move on Wade regardless, even if she doesn't wan to tease Ian.

It may be good for the slut/fuckfest runs in which Lena fucks everyone, but if we consider Lenas personality, sensibility and her distain for cheating, then making a move on Wade is entirely out of character, perhaps worse to the whole Mike hypocrisy.

Though this Lena also is jealous on Cindy and fucks Axel, maybe she is sabotaging Wade because of that.

Reactions: Chuck6o and kkz186

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone have saves for all the paths? I lost my saves.
I guess I can drop my saves. I don't play all the paths though but I have 16 unique playthroughs. I was unable to upload the whole folder to this site as it was too big. So I uploaded a save for all playthroughs at the very end of chapter 11. I labeled each path on my computer but I don't know if it will carry over to yours.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I may be wrong but i think being in the Holly route cucks you from getting the Ivy texts.
If that's true thn it's kinda funny cause Ivy literally has no problem backstabbing her long time bff who had her back when no one wanted to. I guess Holly is truly Eva's special child.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
after playing this vacation update i only can say what a colossal waste of time. eva spent 6 months of her life for most boring and un-necessary chapter (almost year with another pointess update - tournament). we gain nothing from this update. why the hell she wrote it i can just guess:

- she is too entangled with multiple choices that she needs time to get game on right track. meanwhile she needs to give something to patrons and fans. so she came up with tournament and beach house updates which both have very little choices or impact on future development but succesfully offer something ... or:
- she is turning game into daytime soap opera by adding such updates that are extending game's life but actually are far below her usual standard and contribute very little or nothing to main storyline

personally i believe in 1st option. i also wish to add that main damage with complicating game's mechanics was made when she choosed to have 2 MCs parallely. i pressumed she tried to avoid repetition of GGGB if she chosed just lena as mc. she proved to be far better writter of fem characters. her male MC is convincing as womanizer as much as queen latifah as martial arts expert in tv-show version of equalizer.

anyway everything what i wrote is my pov on latest updates. it doesn't change fact that she is great, dedicated dev (one of best here) who deserves our patience and credits.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Yikes, if Ian doesn't delete Gillians photos in chapter 1 (only doable with a rare will point), then he and Holly will break up in chapter 12, even if he is faithful towards her and always goes for the (possible) love options.
Thats because he doesn't love Holly in chapter 11 anymore.

c2.png

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Cindy fans how did you like the update? I just skipped all other BS just to get to their texting :giggle:
I thought it was surprisingly nice. It feels like Ian is really easing her into being more sexually explicit.
after playing this vacation update i only can say what a colossal waste of time. eva spent 6 months of her life for most boring and un-necessary chapter (almost year with another pointess update - tournament). we gain nothing from this update. why the hell she wrote it i can just guess:
What awfully selective comment. The beach trip develops several different paths including Wade/Cindy, Ian/Cindy, Ian/Holly, Ian/Lena, Ian/Emma, Ian/Lena/Holly, Ian/Louise, Ian/Ivy, Ian/Cuck, Perry/Emma and even Lena/Holly.
Image files? How did you access them? I can't find them.
You need to decompile the file folders, you do that with a program. I use unren, you can probably find a download and a guide if you search for it on this site.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
That's a nice question, Lena! :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't Wade a weird choice though? Isn't he still in a relationship with Cindy? Sure, they took a break, but still.
All the interactions between Lena and Wade feel a bit forced. Jeremy might be the better choice between Ian's fiends, because Lena knows that he fucks around.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
From my understanding, from this update a MFM with Ian and Lena and Holly trouple are mutually exclusive. Did I understand that right ? If I did, this is a big mistake from EK. One more disappointment.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
can i ask, do you know if evakiss has fixed the lack of Will points needed to reject Axel twice on the train station?

last time i read you talk about that there isn't enough Will points in the game to reject Axel, and i have playthrough where i want to make Lena reject Axel on the train station
Yes, there is now more points Lena can get in the earlier chapters, she can store up to 3 of them, and resolving to stop cheating and then rejecting Axel is cheaper. In short, it is now perfectly doable to pull out of the Axel spiral at that stage.

Reactions: camube

dengl

Jul 19, 2018

- she is too entangled with multiple choices that she needs time to get game on right track. meanwhile she needs to give something to patrons and fans. so she came up with tournament and beach house updates which both have very little choices or impact on future development but succesfully offer something ... or:
- she is turning game into daytime soap opera by adding such updates that are extending game's life but actually are far below her usual standard and contribute very little or nothing to main storyline

personally i believe in 1st option. i also wish to add that main damage with complicating game's mechanics was made when she choosed to have 2 MCs parallely. i pressumed she tried to avoid repetition of GGGB if she chosed just lena as mc. she proved to be far better writter of fem characters. her male MC is convincing as womanizer as much as queen latifah as martial arts expert in tv-show version of equalizer.

anyway everything what i wrote is my pov on latest updates. it doesn't change fact that she is great, dedicated dev (one of best here) who deserves our patience and credits.
It's not really unnecessary, really. For people who play faithful Ian/Lena the entire game had been smooth sailing for their relationship, for those who don't pair them up it's mainly progression for Ian and Lena with each of their pairings. And obviously the main progression is for Ian/Lena when they cheats, this chapter is mainly about the relationship thing as how 2 victims of cheater are now cheater trying to work out relationship, or don't. Most of the writing are almost focusing on "trying" to make the relationship works. But then again, most of the content are focusing on Lena being a slut and Ian being a man-slut anyway just mold them however you want.

Looking back the previous chapters you can see it's mostly a big event where both of them presence, then both POVs having some small plot lines and progression on the side while going through the event. It has always been that way, this chapter doesn't have "less content" than others.
That feeling mostly comes from the long update time now, ch. 11 epilogue full was out last year Nov. Then 2 months-ish you get ch.12 prologue > ch.12 full was on May this year. It's now in alpha for just a bit more and you will be getting the full epilogue, then we wait for ch.13 prologue. It's basically almost a year for 1 full chapter, I would think it was the massive amount of choices and variables entangling together to stagger the development.

The "chad" Ian was already written best as it can lmao, his sprite appearence and his normal behavior are written that way because majority of the fanbase from GGGB would love someone like him for self-insert cuck. :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: monk_56 and camube
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes