Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Louise romance is still rushed. Now Ian is crazy about her just because they text a few times like teenagers. And he can still flirt with her regardless if he is dating any other girl (it is hardblocked on the Holly path at least), even if he is entirely devoted fo Lena. I half expect this to be a trap for drama and Eva making fun of Louises immaturity, she is close to getting the Robert idiot ball.
That was weird, Louise is craving for attention and want to be accepted so much. Like my Ian said: "She had red flags" Smart boy.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Louise romance is still rushed. Now Ian is crazy about her just because they text a few times like teenagers. And he can still flirt with her regardless if he is dating any other girl (it is hardblocked on the Holly path at least), even if he is entirely devoted fo Lena. I half expect this to be a trap for drama and Eva making fun of Louises immaturity, she is close to getting the Robert idiot ball.
Seems like alpha version bug, will be fixed by the time final version of the update comes out.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Seems like alpha version bug, will be fixed by the time final version of the update comes out.
Dunno, Ian could already flirt with her unrestricted on the first part (aside from Holly hardblock and the option to stop if he was with Lena). Now he already got multiple heart options and can chose to text her over whatever girl he dated throughout the entire game.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Does anybody have some savegames at the start of the beach trip. My game keeps crashing after the encounter with Emma in her new dress. Thanks in advance!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
On my path where Ian/Lena didn't intersect and Lena = slut, it looks completely ridiculous that Lena flirts with Wade / or as I saw in other people screenshots- with Perry.
Come on, Eva! I can still understand if such Lena pays attention to jocks like Mike/Jack, but Ian's friends are out of her league. Wade is an unemployed man with a beer belly, who turns into a vegetable because of his depression, Perry - there are no words here needed. Lena, dreams of going to Dubai and living a luxury life, wouldn't be interested in them. And here is Eva's mistake - she didn't write cool friends for Ian, who could be serious competition for him - all losers, and even Jeremy is like that, if your Ian is not inferior to him. Therefore, it looks forced by Eva and "bad" Lena is as if ready to cling to anything, if he has a dick, without standarts. She might as well have hung on Stan in that case.
And threesome with Wade, is this some kind of pun? Meh, slut Lena path - 2/5 writing.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
On my path where Ian/Lena didn't intersect and Lena = slut, it looks completely ridiculous that Lena flirts with Wade / or as I saw in other people screenshots- with Perry.
Come on, Eva! I can still understand if such Lena pays attention to jocks like Mike/Jack, but Ian's friends are out of her league. Wade is an unemployed man with a beer belly, who turns into a vegetable because of his depression, Perry - there are no words here needed. Lena, dreams of going to Dubai and living a luxury life, wouldn't be interested in them. And here is Eva's mistake - she didn't write cool friends for Ian, who could be serious competition for him - all losers, and even Jeremy is like that, if your Ian is not inferior to him. Therefore, it looks forced by Eva and "bad" Lena is as if ready to cling to anything, if he has a dick, without standarts. She might as well have hung on Stan in that case.
And threesome with Wade, is this some kind of pun? Meh, slut Lena path - 2/5 writing.
All the available males in the game are losers compared to Ian.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Balsamic and Geigi

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
My Lena never liked stupid Ian and only see each other in others company like that House Party at the Beach event last few updates! Lena is sleeping with everyone - Jerremy,Robert,Mike,hers ex boyfriend Axel,Mark,she doesn't like Luise but she agreed to have threesome with her and Jerremy and later invited her for threesome with Mike;always have fun with Ivy,started smoke again and do drugs in the club with Ivy before;always teasing Stan and even let him jerk on her while shooting some pictures;agree to work Seymour,have fun with Jerremy behind Luise's back,get fired from the caffe while stealling money,have bad relationships with hers parrents but still keep trying to help them - Seymour already payed for hers mother treatment and they ask her if she's doing something illegal but she says no and is just hers patron who decide to help her with that... a total whore and bitch :D
While Ian is trying to act as a adult and that's why Perry and Wade don't like him now,but Jeremy likes him and they go to gym together;he acts casual with Holly - just like friends or like a little sister to him nothing more;it's also just a frined with Emma;Alison has a crush on Ian and they have little fun but only because he is still not in a official relationship with Cindy;get fired by Minerva because he don't agree with her and have different view of the stuff she made him do at work but now is trying to win the contest made by Seymour;the only girl he really loves is Cindy and they have secret relationship for now because he is waiting Cindy to finally broke with Wade and trust and support her,but Lena knows about that Cindy is cheating on Wade with Ian because Ivy told her they caught them with Jerremy and Lena never liked Cindy and is act like bitch with her because of Axel! :D Now Lena start flirting with Wade too making him put sunscreen on her back at that beach event! - That's how I play the game :)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
How long to the ending of the game?
No one knows.

With the current development speed and the increasing complexity and lenght of each chapter, we get several parts of a chapter within a year. At best one complete chapter a year. With 4-8 chapters ongoing, 4-8 years is not out of the question, if the developer doesn't speed it up or change the next chapters lenght and complexity significantly.

Reactions: HUNUTAN
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes