ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh, wow. How do you get that?
Have Lena cheat on Ian, confront her and either forgive her or agree to open the relationship. Which is actually ideal arrangement for Ian who sleeps around, because it's the actual fully open relationship people were asking about during the earlier chapters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Yes on my cuck route my Lena only cucks ian with Marcel, jack or Axel. My Lena is a slut but has standard.
In this alpha update she became 2 dollor streatwhore wanting to have thressome with Wade of all people
Hope it's just alpha version problem and not in the final version
she wants wade, because is the only one there, and she wants it yesterday (the 3some) not in a week. Her loyalty is to the dick not to standars, as a true slut should

camube

Jun 4, 2022
PilotLara here's a handful of errors in this update:
can i ask, do you know if evakiss has fixed the lack of Will points needed to reject Axel twice on the train station?

last time i read you talk about that there isn't enough Will points in the game to reject Axel, and i have playthrough where i want to make Lena reject Axel on the train station

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This save is from beginning of that scene. Mind you, this Ian didn't sleep around all that much (and neither did Lena for this matter) so probably not the best pick to experience all the content, but good enough in a pinch i guess.
does the chapter 9 relationship flag between Ian and Lena has to be committed for Ian to be able to punish Lena cheating?

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Choose every possible pathetic option for the character. :HideThePain:
Is there any mod out there to change relationships? Assuming i got the threesome scene cause the Holly approval was too high.
Already have like 3 saves from three different playthroughs. Don't want to redo the entire sexless Ian save again, its convoluted enough as is.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Is there any mod out there to change relationships? Assuming i got the threesome scene cause the Holly approval was too high.
Already have like 3 saves from three different playthroughs. Don't wan't to redo the entire sexless Ian save again, its convoluted enough as is.
Use the universal ren'py mod, find the variables and modify them as you like, but don't overdo it or you may cause bugs.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Use the universal ren'py mod, find the variables and modify them as you like, but don't overdo it or you may cause bugs.
Thank you friend, I have complete control over the game and I will make it bow now.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes