bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
Is there a hotfix for the if Ian_cuck == 2 , excluding Ian_cuck == 3 , and therefore not making any sense in the story for this chapter ?

It should be If Ian_cuck > 1 , in order to include both 2 and 3 level

edit : A solution that work is to edit your save , ad change your cuck level from 3 to 2 at the beggining of the update , it gets you all the missing scene and you get promoted to cuck level 3 in any case during the update

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A propos of nothing, anyone noticed that the fireworks scene has one of Lena's songs performed as the background music? Fucking awesome. Now i'm going to picture that as Lena's actual voice. :whistle::coffee:

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does looks like crap, and pixels are pretty visable
Damn, didn't know Holly has the ability to teleport, and leave her clothes behind

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i got the scene i wanted. Ian/Holly/Lena threesome. now hopefully we can get an Ian/Lena/Emma/Holly thing going. that would be awesome Lena likes to tease Perry, so she and Ian could tease him about how Ian is fucking Emma Holly and Lena while Perry just goes..damn..that's hot. meanwhile, Wade is getting over Cindy and that could lead to him hooking up with Ivy. i could see Ivy doing that as payback for Cindy taking her Wildcats spot from her..and she kinda likes Wade..perhaps that inspires Wade to join Ian and Jeremy at the gym to prepare him for some marathon fuck sessions with Ivy and he could tease Jeremy about it. since Jeremy simps hard for Ivy and has gotten nowhere with her.:ROFLMAO:
overall, enjoyed the update even though it was pretty short.

Reactions: varpep

Muthias41345

Oct 4, 2021
Did anyone have Lena go nude on the beach?

I just looked through the image files and for all the ones, where they are on the beach during the day, Lena is drawn in the nude, both her sunning and her posing when images are being taken scenes. The bottom of the bikini is a separate layer.

I don't see why Eva would have the separate layer if Lena couldn't shed the entire bathing suit.
Image files? How did you access them? I can't find them.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I'm far from this last update and after seeing a little how the story of some of you is going, I thought that my Lena had gotten out of hand and was turning into a complete bitch and I believe with amazement that she is still very far from that :KEK:

Mtmtmt007

Mar 2, 2021
I do have a complaint. On the cuck route Lena is a slut who teased Ian. But the slut is supposed to have standards! Why is she teasing Ian with Wade:sick:?? Tease him with Jeremy or Axel!
Yes on my cuck route my Lena only cucks ian with Marcel, jack or Axel. My Lena is a slut but has standard.
In this alpha update she became 2 dollor streatwhore wanting to have thressome with Wade of all people
Hope it's just alpha version problem and not in the final version

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
PilotLara here's a handful of errors in this update:

#1 if this check is passed then Ian doesn't get to bring up the subject of Holly trinity in the morning, because the game immediately jumps downstairs:
Python:
        if lena_cheating == 1 or ian_cuck > 1 or lena_axel_fuck:
// ...
            jump v12summermorning3
This leaves the whole trinity sub-branch unresolved, until late night walk at the beach, where things can mess up due to this bug:

Python:
      if lena_holly_dating:
//...
# ian + holly
    elif ian_holly_breakup == 2:
//...
# ian + holly + lena
    elif holly_trinity:
        if holly_trinity == 1: # holly dating, indecise
the game presumes in this switch that holly_trinity == 1 means Ian is dating Holly. but because Ian/Lena branch can skip discussion about the trinity in the morning, it can potentially have this state (set when talking with Holly day before) as well. There should be variant here covering scenario where it's Ian/Lena in relationship, with Holly being the third wheel. Without it, if the player at this point stops the trinity from forming, the game plays the follow-up of Ian/Holly relationship, even if they aren't actually in one.

Python:
    if v12_wade_trip == 2:
        $ fholly = "sad"
        h "It was pretty scary... Ian even had to subdue him by force!"
        i "Yeah, well... Thankfully no one got hurt."
        if v12_emma_sex2 == False:
            p "Well, I did. A--{w=0.5}almost."
    elif v12_wade_trip == 1:
        $ fholly = "n"
        h "It was pretty scary... Thankfully Ian managed to calm him down."
        i "He was just a bit confused is all..."
        if v12_emma_sex2 == False:
            p "You mean he was out of his mind tripping b--{w=0.5}balls."
Conditions here are swapped. The branch which mentions Wade got restrained should be assigned v12_wade_trip = 1 and the one where Wade was talked down the value of 2.

Python:
                     if ian_wade > 0:
                        call friend_xp ('wade') from _call_friend_xp_1194
the script should decrease relationship level at this point, not increase it.

Python:
        w "Dude, you've been sharing the room with Emma two nights in a row already. What else do you need?"
this statement is hardcoded but not guaranteed to be true. Emma is sharing room with Holly, if Holly isn't in relationship with Ian.

Python:
                menu:
                    "It's nothing":
                        $ renpy.block_rollback()
                        $ ian_cuck = 1
this option could probably use the "cuck route" sad face indicator since it can potentially activate the cuck route

Python:
                        menu:
                            "{image=icon_friend.webp}+{image=icon_lust.webp}Ask for a rimjob" if ian_will > 0:
                                $ renpy.block_rollback()
                                call willdown from _call_willdown_78
this option spends a willpoint, but there's no indicator that it will cost one.

Code:
    if v10_wc_bj == "mark" or v10_wc_bj == "mike" or (v10_wc_bj == "n" and v11_bbc) or (v10_wc_bj == "n" and v7_mark_bj):
this branch causes a crash:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter_12c.rpy", line 9038, in <module>
NameError: name 'v7_mark_bj' is not defined
additionally, it should also check for v9_lena_sex > 1 or v10_wc_bj == "ian"

also, this whole block should be nested one level deeper

Python:
                                            i "That's right."
                                            call friend_xp ('lena') from _call_friend_xp_1229
                                            $ ian_lena = 3
// ...
                                            l "Ian, again... I'm sorry..."
                                            i "I know."
                                            call friend_xp ('lena') from _call_friend_xp_1230
                                            $ ian_lena = 3
The relationship at this point can already have value of 3, which makes the indicators misleading as it doesn't actually improve.

Wade develops sudden myopia, unable to spot Holly standing 2 meters from him:

1722049625602.png

this is not a bug per se, but more of logic issue: a number of decisions regarding relationships in the current update (agreeing to the Holly trinity, forgiving Lena for her cheating, etc) are gated by if gillian_stop which doesn't make sense when the game didn't require it until now where forming relationships, and Ian doesn't even mention Gillian anywhere during these decision points (or elsewhere for this matter) as a factor influencing/blocking his decisions. At the very least it makes this condition very unintuitive.

The logic feels especially weird in scenario where Ian cannot choose to forgive Lena who is still hang up on Axel, even though he is in the same exact situation (being hang up on his own ex) which should, if anything, make it easier to understand/forgive than the opposite of completely blocking it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes