tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
Just went through the update, well it is not that bad however, definitely not what I expected. Too bad it's not Lena's part. Hope it would be in one piece, unlike Ian's POV

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Really? I thought it was at least a strong possibility what with her becoming sluttier and her being a writer. The two details always had great potential to intersect imo! :devilish:
I guess i've expected this version of Holly to follow Ivy's lead more closely and do away with writing altogether. In hindsight it does make sense for her to keep at her thing to some extent.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I guess i've expected this version of Holly to follow Ivy's lead more closely and do away with writing altogether. In hindsight it does make sense for her to keep at her thing to some extent.
Holly can be slutty without Ivy being her main influence though, in my save her and Lena are in a romance and Ivy is just their friend.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Holly can be slutty without Ivy being her main influence though, in my save her and Lena are in a romance and Ivy is just their friend.
I was referring specifically to Holly with holly_slut flag active, which requires her to have at least a hookup with a guy or be under Ivy's thumb:
Python:
    if holly_ivy or holly_guy > 1 or holly_robert:
        $ holly_slut = True
I don't think it's compatible with Lena romance? Though i haven't explored that fully.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Alpha version is always bittersweet experience as you are excited to explore what's new, but you never know if what you see is supposed to play out the way it does. Hope beta and final versions will also add some more content. I was under impression that this update was supposed to define relationships and while I haven't explore everything yet it seems that's not the case and there is still a lot of doubt involved in many parts. There were some really cool bits in this update tho, but I would say people who pay attention and enjoy good text are the real winners here as it seems most content effort is spent there and visuals are a bit plain.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I was referring specifically to Holly with holly_slut flag active, which requires her to have at least a hookup with a guy or be under Ivy's thumb:
Python:
    if holly_ivy or holly_guy > 1 or holly_robert:
        $ holly_slut = True
I don't think it's compatible with Lena romance? Though i haven't explored that fully.
She's sleeping with Mark in mine. I think I also had the option of pushing her at Robert, but I didn't select that.

Holly and Lena can both fuck Mark and be in a romance.

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes