BigOlP

Dec 13, 2018
Alright I got the Ian x Holly x Lena threesome and it was hot as hell. Are there any other Ian sex scenes (not just pictures being sent to him) that I missed from this update?

There's also Holly scene that's just a 1:1 repeat atm if you turn Lena away from the throuple, and Emma x Perry featuring a flattering view...

rimjob

Dec 8, 2023
I'm having trouble continuing the episode from the previous end, just after the end of the first tournament match and taking the train to the beach. My last save says I've reached the end of chapter twelve and I can't continue. I'm guessing its an issue with the mod not being updated as well?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Oh, how do you get Wade to take the pics? For me Ian did it automatically.
On the cuck path.

Quite a lot of issues in this alpha, EK has work to do. On one PT my Ian's on the semi-cuck path but broke-up with Lena for Cindy, and I got some cuck scenes with Lena, especially at the end. Some issues too in the "never I have ever" game.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
On the cuck path.

Quite a lot of issues in this alpha, EK has work to do. On one PT my Ian's on the semi-cuck path but broke-up with Lena for Cindy, and I got some cuck scenes with Lena, especially at the end.
For me it happened in a save where Lena has very high lust and she broke up with Ian.
Alright I see. Yeah I noticed a few issues in my save as well.

I also think EvaKiss has misunderstood how Never Have I Ever works. When I've played the game you're only supposed to say stuff that's true when it's your turn but Lena popped a question that she had done, that the characters pointed out also as if that was fine. It's called "never have I ever" for a reason. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive and Xupuzulla

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OurRedString-CH12.3Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah the alpha version is full of bugs,saves where Ian is sharing a bedroom with Emma have the dialogue of Perry sharing the room with her.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes