Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Interesting update. Kinda crazy how short it is though. I appreciate there are so many paths that I'm probably only seeing 1/5th of it though.
Kinda expected considering this update was surprising to begin with, Ian already had enough content for chapter 12 with prologue and part 1. I wonder why Eva decided to expand it further. Now she'll probably have to match up with same for Lena's pov, so expect the chapter 12 to go way beyond year 2024, may perhaps even take half of year 2025 to complete entire chapter 12.

Reactions: GokutheG and Cedrog

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Can anyone share me a save after the tournament (win) with the Cindy path? My saves are old on account its all on my laptop that is in for repair. No cuck path btw.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Did we really need a PerryxEmma scene tho
I imagine people who have worked on getting Emma and Perry together might want to see some tangible results of their efforts, so that's fine.

Interesting update. Kinda crazy how short it is though. I appreciate there are so many paths that I'm probably only seeing 1/5th of it though.
For what's worth the file size of this update is 860 kb, vs 770 kb for previous two days at the beach. So yeah, there's some heavy branching there.

Reactions: rombdeau

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Did we really need a PerryxEmma scene tho
lol ? I don't like Perry at all , but the very first hour of the game did setup his crush on her . Seems like a normal payoff for those that kept encouraging it . Still not gonna lie , i refuse to help Perry get Emma in my playthroughs

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes