Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
How is the ntr on this? Did Ian share Lena or got cucked by her yet?
There's not a tons of NTR scenes (I'd say around 10 if you only count when they start dating), but the few that exist are pretty hot since the relationship between the two protagonists is well made.

Game is definitely worth it, but be prepared to wait a few months before the next update from Lena's POV...

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
oh shit you gave me a scare, I thought you were the average middle aged yankee

as a 19yo without a full time job I have planned yesterday, today and tomorrow for that hahaha
Well I'm not sure how average I am, but indeed I have turned 48 recently, however I am absolutely not an American, northern or southern. I do have a full-time - I'd say even double-full time - job, but I live on a tropical island and I try to have the "Magnum" lifestyle as much as possible, so ORS comes after my drinks on the beach.
And here I am coming back from my night out, the update finally released, and me completely pissed. The temptation to download the update right away is REAL, but I know I will not fully appreciate it in my shape. I'll try to resist and wait for Tomorrow after my morning coffee.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
There's not a tons of NTR scenes (I'd say around 10 if you only count when they start dating), but the few that exist are pretty hot since the relationship between the two protagonists is well made.

Game is definitely worth it, but be prepared to wait a few months before the next update from Lena's POV...
Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes