Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Enjoy guys. Happy Friday!

Our Red String - Chapter 12.3 ALPHA release

Just now

Here's the Alpha version of Chapter 12.3! This update completes the beach house event from Ian's POV, and is centered on his relationships with the main cast, especially Lena and Holly, but you'll find content for other characters and plotlines.

This comes almost a month late compared to my original plan when I delivered Chapter 12.2, but in the end this last bit ended up having an even longer script than its previous part, and even then I haven't been able to add all the content and ideas I have, which is frustrating. I'm a bit worried about the length of content, since a lot of space is taken by the depth of the many paths and iterations, but I think there are some pretty cool scenes and hopefully I managed to write something engaging and fun to play.
I playtested this as Alpha trying to account for all possible threads and erase any graphical bugs I could find, but there's bound to be some issues or inconsistencies, especially in more obscure routes. If you find any, please report them down in the comments or in the Discord channel, and, as always, I hope to read your thoughts and opinions.
I also want to include a short epilogue to wrap things up nicely when the Final version of 12.3 releases, so don't fret too much if some endings feel a bit abrupt.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

Just now
PC
Mac
Android
Here's the Alpha version of Chapter 12.3! This update completes the beach house event from Ian's POV, and is centered on his relationships with the main cast, especially Lena and Holly, but you'll find content for other characters and plotlines.

This comes almost a month late compared to my original plan when I delivered Chapter 12.2, but in the end this last bit ended up having an even longer script than its previous part, and even then I haven't been able to add all the content and ideas I have, which is frustrating. I'm a bit worried about the length of content, since a lot of space is taken by the depth of the many paths and iterations, but I think there are some pretty cool scenes and hopefully I managed to write something engaging and fun to play.
I playtested this as Alpha trying to account for all possible threads and erase any graphical bugs I could find, but there's bound to be some issues or inconsistencies, especially in more obscure routes. If you find any, please report them down in the comments or in the Discord channel, and, as always, I hope to read your thoughts and opinions.
I also want to include a short epilogue to wrap things up nicely when the Final version of 12.3 releases, so don't fret too much if some endings feel a bit abrupt.
Thank you!!

Reactions: Darth Helmet

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017

Just now
PC
Mac
Android

Already deleted

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This update is the last one from Ian's pov for chapter 12, next few updates(if splited) will be for Lena pov only including Epilogue.
The way this update notes are worded:
Make me think that maybe Ch.12 will only have Ian's PoV after all and Lena's side will be covered by Ch.13? Unless we're now getting Epilogue in middle of chapter, which would be just as weird.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

Just now
PC
Mac
Android

and-its-gone-meme-2.jpg

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
The way this update notes are worded:

Make me think that maybe Ch.12 will only have Ian's PoV after all and Lena's side will be covered by Ch.13? Unless we're now getting Epilogue in middle of chapter, which would be just as weird.
This update completes the beach house event from Ian's POV. I think what she meant to say was that she'll also include short Epilogue along with Final of current update.

Reactions: DOCADOCA19

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Just now
PC
Mac
Android

PC link was removed

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes