fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Only 22 ? I think I've got several dozens. I'll count later.

Anyway, my meetings are over and still no update :-(

It is 8.20pm where I am based atm, I think I'll have to sleep on it.
I have had to delete and reshuffle my previous saves until I was happy with the list. Now all the scenes and the scene variations seem to be included with all my saves. The only route I don't have a dedicated save for is a pure Robert playthrough. Mainly because he is boring and I can't think of a woman for Ian who matches that boredom.

• Angry
Reactions: varpep

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I have had to delete and reshuffle my previous saves until I was happy with the list. Now all the scenes and the scene variations seem to be included with all my saves. The only route I don't have a dedicated save for is a pure Robert playthrough. Mainly because he is boring and I can't think of a woman for Ian who matches that boredom.
OMG there are living creatures out there in this universe who have saved a pure Robert playthrough ? Who are they ? Which galaxy are they from ? Are they coming in peace ?

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
No but it's Friday night and I want to go out for drinks, and I want to discover the update sober.
oh shit you gave me a scare, I thought you were the average middle aged yankee

as a 19yo without a full time job I have planned yesterday, today and tomorrow for that hahaha

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes