lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
A cuckqueen route would be hot. Chad Ian having threesomes with Lena and every other girl while he cheats with Cindy and Alison. It's a real shame that the netori or cuckqueeen games are not so popular.
They're not popular because they're not even nearly as well-written as the other paths.

davila216

Nov 19, 2021
They're not popular because they're not even nearly as well-written as the other paths.
That's true. Normally these types of games are just a protagonist with an harem, with his girlfriend as another NPC. But someone like Eva Kiss I think could create an interesting route. Maybe start with threesomes, voyeurs and partner exchanges and end with a cuckqueen route

I like it better when the protagonist is a chad than a cuck. I'm not saying that my ideal route is better than the current ones, it just frustrates how difficult it is to find games to be a chad, and yet have a thousand options to be a cuck.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
That's true. Normally these types of games are just a protagonist with an harem, with his girlfriend as another NPC. But someone like Eva Kiss I think could create an interesting route. Maybe start with threesomes, voyeurs and partner exchanges and end with a cuckqueen route

I like it better when the protagonist is a chad than a cuck. I'm not saying that my ideal route is better than the current ones, it just frustrates how difficult it is to find games to be a chad, and yet have a thousand options to be a cuck.
Exactly. 100% agreed.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Can't wait for more pirate Ian.

Also wonder what scenes Lena is going to get? Ian and Holly are a given but hopefully some other characters come to the beach otherwise she doesn't have much to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive and varpep

davila216

Nov 19, 2021
Can't wait for more pirate Ian.

Also wonder what scenes Lena is going to get? Ian and Holly are a given but hopefully some other characters come to the beach otherwise she doesn't have much to work with.
Maybe more tease to Perry. Someone have talk about even let him watch.

Emma could be a potencial option in the cuck route: "Ian, your friend is going to apply sunscreen on my ass, you don't care, right?"

Reactions: BGINaN

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Compared to the first part, I'm worried that there won't be enough variance. We already got Lena, Holly and Emma, they even had multiple scenes in a row. And even offscreen girls like Ivy and Louise were used (this time Cindy sents a message). What do we get in this update aside from the old girls and a threesome?

BGINaN

Oct 14, 2019
Maybe more tease to Perry. Someone have talk about even let him watch.

Emma could be a potencial option in the cuck route: "Ian, your friend is going to apply sunscreen on my ass, you don't care, right?"
is there a scene where one of the people watches? Ik Lena has one with her roomate and bf where she basically takes charge but it's still a threesome

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes