dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 3865708

Hello! During thius week I've been playtesting, fixing, adjusting and ensambling all the pieces of this last update and I'm almost done with the Alpha. I'm still racking my brain to finish organizing and connecting a few scenes, but the chapter is almost complete.

Although there are probably still some bugs and inconsistencies I haven't detected, the update should be stable and ready to play. So, I'll release the Alpha version tomorrow, Friday the 26th, for all patrons in the Diva tier. Stay tuned!
Absolute Chad picture there

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 3865708

Hello! During thius week I've been playtesting, fixing, adjusting and ensambling all the pieces of this last update and I'm almost done with the Alpha. I'm still racking my brain to finish organizing and connecting a few scenes, but the chapter is almost complete.

Although there are probably still some bugs and inconsistencies I haven't detected, the update should be stable and ready to play. So, I'll release the Alpha version tomorrow, Friday the 26th, for all patrons in the Diva tier. Stay tuned!
Guess we got lucky!! Update tomorrow!:love:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
How you guys got the option of Ian-Holly having a talk with Lena in the last update anyway?
Did you make Ian fuck both and Lena getting angry or with fucking Holly is enough?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
How you guys got the option of Ian-Holly having a talk with Lena in the last update anyway?
Did you make Ian fuck both and Lena getting angry or with fucking Holly is enough?
They haven't had the talk yet. Thats coming tomorrow along with the threesome. But you can have Ian and Holly talk about Lena in preparation. There are two versions of this convo, one where Ian and Holly are dating and she kissed Lena, so she feels guilty for sorta cheating, lets call this Path A. And the other version where Ian and Lena are dating and Holly kissed Lena, here she feels guilty for coming between them, lets call this Path B.

The way to get Path A is as follows:
-Ian and Lena have sex
-Ian tells Jeremy he has no feelings for Lena
-Ian has sex with Holly at the hotel and commits to her
-Lena raises the lena_go_holly variable (multiple choices. check walkthrough if confused)
-finally Lena and Holly kiss

Path B:
-Ian and Lena have sex
-Ian tells Jeremy he has feelings for Lena (might be optional, maybe there will be a casual throuple)
-Ian kisses Holly at the hotel but does NOT HAVE SEX with her, Lena forgives
-Ian and Lena stay together, Ian from here barely interacts with Holly
-Lena raises the lena_go_holly variable (multiple choices. check walkthrough if confused)

Personally I prefer the Path A, there Ian has sex with both women before the beach event and Holly feels less like a third wheel.

If anyone wants save files of Path A or Path B, just ask. I can post saves starting at the point where the beach event starts.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
They haven't had the talk yet. Thats coming tomorrow along with the threesome. But you can have Ian and Holly talk about Lena in preparation. There are two versions of this convo, one where Ian and Holly are dating and she kissed Lena, so she feels guilty for sorta cheating, lets call this Path A. And the other version where Ian and Lena are dating and Holly kissed Lena, here she feels guilty for coming between them, lets call this Path B.

The way to get Path A is as follows:
-Ian and Lena have sex
-Ian tells Jeremy he has no feelings for Lena
-Ian has sex with Holly at the hotel and commits to her

Path B:
-Ian and Lena have sex
-Ian tells Jeremy he has feelings for Lena (might be optional, maybe there will be a casual throuple)
-Ian kisses Holly at the hotel but does NOT HAVE SEX with her, Lena forgives
-Ian and Lena stay together, Ian from here barely interacts with Holly

Personally I prefer the Path A, there Ian has sex with both women before the beach event and Holly feels less like a third wheel.

If anyone wants save files of Path A or Path B, just ask. I can post saves starting at the point where the beach event starts.
Thank you,i might speedrun a proper Holly save today or wait till the update is out.
And yeah path A seems better,more drama:LOL:

Reactions: fatpussy123

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Thank you,i might speedrun a proper Holly save today or wait till the update is out.
And yeah path A seems better,more drama:LOL:
In case you don't make it, I have 3 saves
View attachment 3865708

A dream. Finally realized...Sorta brings a tear to my eye :cry: :cry::cry:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Another question,are you guys doing slutty or nerdy Holly or both?
If i have to guess slutty Holly is better for the incoming threesome.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I think that you only need Lena and Holly to kiss (lena_go_holly 5 IIRC) and Ian to either be dating Lena or Holly. With that Holly confesses to Ian the kiss and as long as you don't choose Ian to react negatively it should be ok (you get holly_trinity to 1 or 2, maybe better go for the most positive response just to be sure).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla and ffive
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes