Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Been playing through the following four routes I have (so far). My brain keeps coming up with new combinations to explore.

This is a list of my routes and my slots for saved games for them...

(1) 1 - 59: Normal route, do everyone. This was fun for a while, but I can't stand Louise, Robert and Mike. I avoid them in all other routes.

(2) 60 - 89: Ian = Holly + Minerva, Lena = Big Cocks only (black men + Axel). I also went with going the snobbish route
You know, with the glasses on that emoji. So Lena accepts Ward's offer etc. LOVE Holly, she seems like the best fit for Ian.

(3) 90 - 129: Ian = Lena only, support friends. Lena = No Robert, Mike or black guys. Women are okay.
This is a REALLY nice route with Lena only. But I am a bit of a romantic at heart. ;)

(4) 130 - ??: Lena = girls only + Axel. Ian = female friends only + Minerva
This is a fun one as Ian goes for Cindy, but I went as fuck buddies only, avoiding romance with her and she likes that! A lot! Ian also hits it off great with Emma etc... quite a fun route!

I may do a fifth route where they all AVOID sex as much as possible, see what happens.

Reactions: fatpussy123

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Even if white shorts are gay, the wits outfit gives him the same shirt as Robert, so thats a no-go either.

Always go for athletics. Lust is boring as well, just a simplier version of that stupid "badboy" jacket that tries to copycat Jeremy of all people.
100% agreed. I went for the sporty one at it is the only one acceptable.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
All the Ian summer option are kinda boring,the athletics one at least hes showing of the muscles.
I hope if Lena gets to pick summer options of clothing the options are better.

Reactions: lucadiadis

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
preview 3nity.png

Hello! During thius week I've been playtesting, fixing, adjusting and ensambling all the pieces of this last update and I'm almost done with the Alpha. I'm still racking my brain to finish organizing and connecting a few scenes, but the chapter is almost complete.

Although there are probably still some bugs and inconsistencies I haven't detected, the update should be stable and ready to play. So, I'll release the Alpha version tomorrow, Friday the 26th, for all patrons in the Diva tier. Stay tuned!

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 3865708

Hello! During thius week I've been playtesting, fixing, adjusting and ensambling all the pieces of this last update and I'm almost done with the Alpha. I'm still racking my brain to finish organizing and connecting a few scenes, but the chapter is almost complete.

Although there are probably still some bugs and inconsistencies I haven't detected, the update should be stable and ready to play. So, I'll release the Alpha version tomorrow, Friday the 26th, for all patrons in the Diva tier. Stay tuned!
Absolute Chad picture there

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 3865708

Guess we got lucky!! Update tomorrow!:love:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
How you guys got the option of Ian-Holly having a talk with Lena in the last update anyway?
Did you make Ian fuck both and Lena getting angry or with fucking Holly is enough?

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes